This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions News

This thread is for Lions News. It's not for personal attacks nor is it for spamming the same opinion repeatedly. It is also not for posting excerpts from books.

If you really have an issue with a poster here, try to keep your interaction with them civil or simply ignore them and just interact with those you can tolerate. It's really that easy!!

If you'd like to continue the very childish discussion that was taking place in the old Lions News thread that I had to close, please create a new thread that is appropriately titled - perhaps something like "I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with??" would work. Please do not continue that crap in this new thread.

Got any Lions News???
    Last edited by -Deborah-; April 28th, 2016, 06:54 AM.
    Dogs rule.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    This thread is for Lions News. It's not for personal attacks nor is it for spamming the same opinion repeatedly. It is also not for posting excerpts from books.

If you really have an issue with a poster here, try to keep your interaction with them civil or simply ignore them and just interact with those you can tolerate. It's really that easy!!

If you'd like to continue the very childish discussion that was taking place in the old Lions News thread that I had to close, please create a new thread that is appropriately titled - perhaps something like "I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with??" would work. Please do not continue that crap in this new thread.

Got any Lions News???
    Finally some common sense takes over. Too many mindless p!ssing contests. Bravo.

Comment

Thank you Deb
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

HA! That's some funny shit
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Not sure if its draft fodder but Quinn went to Ohio St personally to interview and workout OT Decker.....

Comment

That's interesting.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Got any Lions News???

Comment

Comment

Got any Lions News???
                  Rob Wood announced that he 7% ticket price hike 'was just the start'.......

I, for one, and excited to see how high ticket prices can go.
                  I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
                  In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

Another Turkish sighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    In Quinn We Trust??

Comment

Is this where I can find chapter 4? Or is this like a George RR Martin scenario where it could be years?
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                        Is this where I can find chapter 4? Or is this like a George RR Martin scenario where it could be years?
                        It has come to my attention that CGVT's writing career has been put on hold

I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
                        In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

None of this shit is Lions news...
                          Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

^

Comment

the factory of sadness take, a wr to replace the one that keeps smokin dope
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Working...
                              X