No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (16 year old Apprentice quote from years ago)

"BOY? Aye? AYE? FUCKIN MOAN THEN. MOAN YA BAS, LETS GO!"

Translated means:

"BOY? Yes? YES? FUCKING COME ON THEN. COME ON THEN YOU BASTARD, LETS FIGHT!"

Story goes:
    I had a 16 year old plumbing apprentice back in 92 who was also an amateur boxer. We were at a job in East Lothian, Scotland. A plasterer guy had stopped for his lunch, (guy was a bit of an arsehole) and he said to us, "guys, stop making noise for the next 20 minutes, I'm having my lunch."
    Before I could say "no" diplomatically, Mark, (apprentice) laughed, and said, sarcastically, "yeah right then, mate"
    The plasterer made the mistake of saying, "What did you say boy?"
    Red mist came down.
    And then Mark shouted above quote, "BOY? ....., AYE......."

Memorable afternoon for arguing!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• awesome
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, seriously, you all eat poop. Just like this guy.

Seriously, this dude at Cleveland's championship picks up a horse turd, and chomps down. The video is exactly as it says on the tin. NSFS.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cCvHB2SJFE"]Cavaliers Cavs Fan Eats Shit Poop Doody Off The Floor Ground Cavs Parade Championship 6 23 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• There is a great scene in the show Justified where Raylan is at the bar getting smashed and there are two loud, obnoxious guys talking loudly. Raylan says, "If I wanted assholes with my drink I would have ordered them." They have words, go outside and the two assholes beat the crap out of him. A great line.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/qIqeXSYc8nE[/ame]
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Just done the drive through McDonalds thing, got a cappuCino and drove off. Now few miles away, folded back the part on the plastic lid to take a drink...... Sharp plastic edge on the faulty lid has cut my lip. Do I drive back there, argue like fuck with them and then sue McDs for sore lip and the inconvenience of lip blood drippage on jeans?
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• suck it up and label it first world problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Just done the drive through McDonalds thing, got a cappuCino and drove off. Now few miles away, folded back the part on the plastic lid to take a drink...... Sharp plastic edge on the faulty lid has cut my lip. Do I drive back there, argue like fuck with them and then sue McDs for sore lip and the inconvenience of lip blood drippage on jeans?
                    If you can convince a jury that your sex life has suffered as a result, you might be entitled to millions!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Malto.

Oh dear God, Wcfwtf....., are you one of those people where humour/humor is disregarded due to the fact that we should be privileged to be first world? You should see the area where I was dragged up. Is there 4th world? Makes downtown Addis Ababa look like Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Just done the drive through McDonalds thing, got a cappuCino and drove off. Now few miles away, folded back the part on the plastic lid to take a drink...... Sharp plastic edge on the faulty lid has cut my lip. Do I drive back there, argue like fuck with them and then sue McDs for sore lip and the inconvenience of lip blood drippage on jeans?
                        Throw some dirt on it and then walk it off:smile:
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• "Just done the drive through McDonalds thing, got a cappuCino and drove off. Now few miles away, folded back the part on the plastic lid to take a drink...... Sharp plastic edge on the faulty lid has cut my lip. Do I drive back there, argue like fuck with them and then sue McDs for sore lip and the inconvenience of lip blood drippage on jeans?"
                          -------------------------Rub some cow shit on it. It will keep you from licking it.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Go to fucking Starbucks and get a proper Cappuccino, you twit
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• No marko69, I read it too fast and didn't see that there was a joke there, my apologies

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                Go to fucking Starbucks and get a proper Cappuccino, you twit
                                Maybe in America, Frank....., not here.

Cappucino - McDonalds
                                Caramel machiatto - Starbucks
                                Hot chocolate - Costa
                                Toasted cheese & tomato - Cafe Nero
                                Fat bastard - Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X