I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    Aw crap Deb just steered all the riff raff over here!
    hello.....
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For the masses that missed the form trolls post he?s now claiming to be the founder of this site and several other Detroit Lions forums. Its comical.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The term "founding member" only means that he was an original member of the group.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Looks like dwt went to Deb with his ?personal attacks? schtick again. Trolls are gonna troll
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hey Founder! This is the thread we can actually argue in. Come troll over here ho
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Almost kick off time for Peru v Denmark......, nails all done, ....., got food and beer...... you equally excited for the soccer, Jaadam? Take that pitchers mitt off and watch some soccer ya bawbag.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Almost kick off time for Peru v Denmark......, nails all done, ....., got food and beer...... you equally excited for the soccer, Jaadam? Take that pitchers mitt off and watch some soccer ya bawbag.
                Its difficult to get to amped when the US didn't make it but yes I'm watching the WC. I might be watching but I'm still not sure who I'll pull for.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm rooting for the players on my daily fantasy teams. The rest can go pack sand. And FU Messi for missing a penalty.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ja-Damn it. The pitchers mitt comment didn?t start an argument. What a jolly nice fellow that Jaadam chap is.

Incredibly shite penalty by Messi, but even worse pen by Peru........ must be a new South American thing!

Ok......, go boil your heads, tossers.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Almost kick off time for Peru v Denmark......, nails all done, ....., got food and beer...... you equally excited for the soccer, Jaadam? Take that pitchers mitt off and watch some soccer ya bawbag.
                      Friggen game got ruined for me when I ruined my nails with the Cheetos.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Its difficult to get to amped when the US didn't make it but yes I'm watching the WC. I might be watching but I'm still not sure who I'll pull for.
                        I'm going to go pull on my groin for a while over watching 3rd world sports.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

I'm going to go pull on my groin for a while over watching 3rd world sports.
                          Ok, you go have a wank watching women?s Bangladeshi beach volleyball........ we?ll continue watching the sawker!

Comment

Ok, you go have a wank watching women?s Bangladeshi beach volleyball........ we?ll continue watching the sawker!
                            Got a link?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ikr

Tease
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Working...
                                X