I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

I think Deb is onto something with this..

Who wants to argue?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

I don't.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I win.. Who else is next?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Why are you bored? Tonight is the Lions SB. You should be on pins and needles.
        Last edited by Malto Marko; April 28, 2016, 08:56 AM.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

......oh, I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            ......oh, I get it now.
            Oh I'm sure you don't.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

lol. i love this thread
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Speaking of Draft, does anybody ever have a "You Predict the Draft" contest on this bored?....err I mean board?
                HAS THE NFL CREATED A HELMET TO HELP STOP CONCUSSIONS? NO? WHY NOT?

Comment

A big argument in my household is whether Mac And Cheese is better than Shells and Cheese. I prefer shells or even wagon wheels. But one of my daughters won't hardly eat them unless it is macaroni. Where do you stand on the subject Jad?

Comment

Interesting!

My wife will not eat mac and cheese if the sauce that goes on it is not the squeeze out of the packet kind instead of the dry that you add milk and butter to.

Comment

It's the same stuff just dehydrated

Comment

Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                        It's the same stuff just dehydrated
                        Tell that to her.;-)

Comment

I have heard that some people measure their mac 'n cheese aerodynamically.

Comment

It is proven that you can't satisfy a hunger with shells. FACT! I guess if you are content to still be hungry a half-hour after your meal, then by all means have the shells. Wouldn't you enen TRY to find something to quell the hunger pangs?
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I generally buy the cheese packets separate, and use them with a combination at of Velveeta or real cheese and milk.

Comment

Working...
                              X