• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Just back from the hardware store.

Ok, that's better. Carry on.

Guys? Where dye go?

GUYS?

FUCK, that stuff works.
    But I thought you were loving the bawbags. Or does it have to be the bawbags AND the bellends before you start loving it?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      So, OK serious now.....

The sculpture of your sister is coming along.

I'm just disappointed it's at a 1/8 scale. Was full size too expensive or something?

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          But I thought you were loving the bawbags. Or does it have to be the bawbags AND the bellends before you start loving it?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• And you want to be my latex salesman.....
                Attached Files
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Well, that's Obvious!
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You guys all spend way too much time on this board and are a bunch of assholes that no one likes.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Me, when I met LFIJ's sister last year. I'm at her front end.

I touched her
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Marko69........

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Have you seen that show, Dpat? If not, I strongly recommend it. That's "Still Game" and those two are Winston & Corner shop owner, Naveed. Hilarious.

Comment

• Never seen it.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/ce7COOkvvqw[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/p09qx9lf-1s[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X