I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post

Until I read the South Park reference, I thought it was some strange Scottish foreplay.
    I used to live in South Park. Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders was a neighbor.

Last edited by dwt1; September 20, 2018, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I thought I am the mother fucker

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• nope, this was in 2009/2010 - long after Kerr.

Almost every year, Sheryl Crowl plays at the Fraze Pavilion (named after Ermil Fraze, the inventor of the pull-tab can) in Kettering Ohio (named after Charles Kettering, fonder of Delco and the inventor of the electric starters, and Freon). When Sheryl plays a concert she also like to find a local bar to jam at. In Dayton it's the Dublin Pub (neighborhood bar in South Park). She'd meet up with Chrissy and they would play a couple set there.
            Last edited by dwt1; September 20, 2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Is there an electric starter FOR the pull tabs on the can? For lazy bstds like me who can be arsed? Got to get your finger under there, little bit effort required to lift, then pull, and make sure a few drips don't splash etc etc. In fact that Emil Fraze guy has ruined quite a few shirts!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• WhoTF are you talking to? Looks like to yourself on my screen.

Btw, it's not the off-season. Go argue in the other threads like normal people!
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Is there an electric starter FOR the pull tabs on the can? For lazy bstds like me who can be arsed? Got to get your finger under there, little bit effort required to lift, then pull, and make sure a few drips don't splash etc etc. In fact that Emil Fraze guy has ruined quite a few shirts!
                  But became very wealth doing it. There is a local Dayton brewery (Warped Wing) that brews a wheat beer called Ermils.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Btw, it's not the off-season. Go argue in the other threads like normal people!
                    Very good!

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      a wheat beer
                      This could well be extremely over inflammatory for the stomach lining. But I suppose after 5 or 6 of them, who gives a fk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

This could well be extremely over inflammatory for the stomach lining. But I suppose after 5 or 6 of them, who gives a fk.
                        I live in Germany, I drink Hefeweizen quite often.

Comment

• I have a certain person on ignore... so unless you quote him (too many do!) it's like he doesn't exist. Looks like you've been arguing with an invisible friend.

Comment

• I have everyone on ignore, and this place is like a sensory deprivation chamber this season.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Are we really this talkative?

1,072,545 Posts
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                Are we really this talkative?
                                Using dtwit methodology, if you take out my posts, the numbers say otherwise. ;)
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X