Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    That is just bizarre.
    That bear farting gif I posted is the modern way of expressing the written word of, pfffffft. Which is what I thought of the dialogue prior to my post.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• tim starting GIF
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• you crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Ya'll crazy!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• ahole GIF
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Animated GIF
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• mike tyson lol GIF
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by derp View Post

Just wondering, why did you feel the need to photoshop That Orange Powdered Clown head on your selfie?

-FIFY
                  Because you're a jackass.

private GIF
                  Last edited by dpatnod; June 11, 2019, 10:52 PM.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Not sure anyone will argue with me on this, but...

It has come to my attention recently that everyone who drives a Chrysler 300 is both a terrible driver and a POS douchebag. Seriously. What is it about those cars that attracts idiots to them?

If anyone here drives one of those cars, sorry to offend you. But there's still time for you to learn to drive.
                    Another one to add to the list is VW drivers. Every time I'm getting tailgated or cut off it seems like it's a VW.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Vans. Of any make, model or year. Not bad drivers per se, but, the speed limit MUST be adhered to and not exceeded by any means.

Comment

• eric cartman race car GIF by South Park

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell
                            My pick for AAL is officially the kiss of death.

Last 4 years:
                            Brandon Copland ... was either traded/ cut or landed on IR.
                            Antwione Williams ... cut.
                            Teez Tabor ... horrible season.
                            Teez Tabor ... reportedly being cut.

So troll.
                            incredulous whats wrong with you GIF

Ahhhhhhh. That felt good. Had to get one last post in here before the regular season starts!
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Comment

• below deck bravo GIF by Endemol Beyond
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X