• Show
Clear All

• Mike McMahon > Matthew Stafford.

Consider the playoff wins.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Don't be a cunt.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Meanwhile, in America.....

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• You win. We are the cuntiest.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            .....and while had one of the best defenses, he had one of the worst OL's and spent a lot of time picking grass out of his facemask.
            Ah, there you go - more excuses. Well - much of the same old excuses.

And what did he do to try to make them better? Did he improve his ability to read defenses so that he could get rid of the ball quicker? Did he learn to recognize where the pressure was coming from so that he could accurately do something about it?

BTW - Didn't Tom Brady just prove that being under pressure isn't a reason to not win a game?

Comment

• The troll has arrived. Just be strong and withstand the barrage.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Just like clock work - don't like what some one has to say, call them a troll. Haters have to hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  The troll has arrived. Just be strong and withstand the barrage.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And the biggest moronic heater of them all - All because I don't think the same way he does - you truly are a pathetic fucking loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      And the biggest moronic heater of them all - All because I don't think the same way he does - you truly are a pathetic fucking loser.
                      Yeah, you fucking Heater! Try to climb the peer-a-mids and say that shit!
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        Ah, there you go - more excuses. Well - much of the same old excuses.

And what did he do to try to make them better? Did he improve his ability to read defenses so that he could get rid of the ball quicker? Did he learn to recognize where the pressure was coming from so that he could accurately do something about it?

BTW - Didn't Tom Brady just prove that being under pressure isn't a reason to not win a game?
                        Not offering an excuse. Am offering the reason.

The FO of the Lions under his tenure has been questionable at best when comes to giving him support. However, he continues to stay on the field as a warrior and has amassed stats that are pretty amazing for his position.

You or I do not know what is going through his head but, I continue to suggest you are wrong about his ability.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You're wasting your time with him on anything Stafford. Matty could win the super bowl being the MVP no less and he still wouldn't admit to Stafford being worth a bag of peanuts
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            You're wasting your time with him on anything Stafford. Matty could win the super bowl being the MVP no less and he still wouldn't admit to Stafford being worth a bag of peanuts
                            Why do you make shit up? I'm completely open to "Marty" proving me wrong, as a matter of fact I've been waiting five years for him to do so, unfortunately, year in and year out he PROVES me correct.
                            Last edited by dwt1; February 12, 2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• You are what your record says you are.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• And his record says he's Scott Mitchell

Comment

Working...
                                X