No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not getting sucked back into this with you. We've got to have just one day of not discussing your hate for Stafford.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And your hate for the Lions, why else do you want them to keep losing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
        And your hate for the Lions, why else do you want them to keep losing?
        because they are slowly pulling away from the browns as the worst franchise in the nfl?

Comment

• Let me know when the Browns go 0-16.

Comment

• Originally posted by muncher View Post
            because they are slowly pulling away from the browns as the worst franchise in the nfl?
            Last I remember, the Browns last playoff win was still more recent than the Lions. Stafford and Co. still got a lot of work to do........

WTF good does it do to be the best team not to win a playoff game?

Comment

• Bears are giving up on Cutler, Redskins are probably going to give up on Cousins. We will have two very obvious examples of what happens when you dump a good to very good QB because he isn't 'elite' in the coming few years.

Not that it will actually change anyone's opinion. But the blueprint for dumping Stafford will be there.

For the record, I think both teams are unbelievably stupid and will end up in that Houston/LA Rams purgatory where you have a good team with no QB.
              1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• That's what teams that have seen enough do.

Ftr, WAS isn't letting Cousins go essily.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  That's what teams that have seen enough do.

No, its what teams that make rash kneejerk decisions do. Impatience in the NFL almost always bites you in the ass, just ask the Browns or 49ers.

Yes they are. There are rumors of them turning down a 3 year deal worth less than 20 a year for him last year, they refuse to trade him, they have dumped his two best receivers, etc. They might have him next year but he is gone if they keep screwing him over like this.
                  1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                    No, its what teams that make rash kneejerk decisions do. Impatience in the NFL almost always bites you in the ass, just ask the Browns or 49ers.

Yes they are. There are rumors of them turning down a 3 year deal worth less than 20 a year for him last year, they refuse to trade him, they have dumped his two best receivers, etc. They might have him next year but he is gone if they keep screwing him over like this.
                    The Chicago choice was the right one. The team was so far behind in competitiveness, Cutler had been slipping the last few years, he has had an aura of being a liability in some games. The team was not a QB away and Cutler wasn't going to last till they were ready. FFS they should have cut him last year and started the QB hunt earlier.

Now Cousins if they trade him because well maybe he isn't quite at the "the one" level, we will see what the Lions would look like without Stafford. Oh and if Cousins hits free agency next year he is going to set the QB bar so high. We really need to lock Stafford up soon. Because if we have to temp tag him and they don't sign him before Cousins signs at his new team, we are not going to like the numbers.
                    Last edited by Topweasel; March 12, 2017, 09:01 AM.
                    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• They'll sign him long term after all the FA spending is completed.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                        https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...018137088?s=09

Bears are giving up on Cutler, Redskins are probably going to give up on Cousins. We will have two very obvious examples of what happens when you dump a good to very good QB because he isn't 'elite' in the coming few years.

Not that it will actually change anyone's opinion. But the blueprint for dumping Stafford will be there.

For the record, I think both teams are unbelievably stupid and will end up in that Houston/LA Rams purgatory where you have a good team with no QB.
                        Lets just watch how 2017 plays out, because there really isn't any excuses for the offense this year. Then again, there is always the Defense, Special Teams, Caldwell, OC, Ebron, Weather, Schedule, Ebron again, Referees, NFL Conspiring to keep Detroit down, Instant Replay, "The Process" and probably a dozen more excuses that just don't come to mind right now.

Comment

• I'm with you on the no excuses. That OL is built specifically for Stafford. A lot of us have been bitching for years to build him a wall and Quinn has done that. Its his job to make it work.

Give Stafford time in the pocket and let him work
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• New Lions OG T.J. Lang: We can have one of best OLs in the NFL

I like that he believes we're on the cusp.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• SHOW me. Don't TELL me.

Every big $ FA to roll through DET says the same thing. Still crack up at Ngata saying the Lions D he was joining was now going to be the best he's ever been on. Hah
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                That's what teams that have seen enough do.

He should be thanking them (money wise). They already paid him more than any contract would have cost. And he uses that as a chip on his shoulder. Ha!

It is not Cousins fault they are incompetent.
                                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X