No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, the stupid are easily bored, but you're even too stupid to not even come into this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Exactly, same here.

BTW, most of you cocksuckers are making the ignore function completely useless by quoting him. Appreciate that.
      Keep in mind that it is nearly impossible for useful information to be gleaned from this thread. I could go into the greatness that this thread has accomplished for the rest of the Forum but that might destroy it's usefulness. That said if you don't want to see DWT's and sometimes AMP's insane ramblings then this thread isn't for you.
      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
        Keep in mind that it is nearly impossible for useful information to be gleaned from this thread. I could go into the greatness that this thread has accomplished for the rest of the Forum but that might destroy it's usefulness. That said if you don't want to see DWT's and sometimes AMP's insane ramblings then this thread isn't for you.
        The only insane ramblings are the tired old excuses that are rolled like clock work every single year.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            Damn, I used to come here and read to learn things about my team I didn't know and found it a great source of information especially during the offseason when the news didn't tell me much.

Now, mostly I have this nonsensical Ior-esque drivel to sort through. Enough that I tried to make a thread to contain it.

Kickers don't start! Learn the rules, Biotch!

Whatever.
            Totally agree with your opening statement.

I know the deal with kickers, but, hey, they are officially the first ones to touch the ball in every game. Jus' Sayin'
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
              The only insane ramblings are the tired old excuses that are rolled like clock work every single year.
              Eh... Then who can we get that is better.:D
              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                Exactly, same here.

BTW, most of you cocksuckers are making the ignore function completely useless by quoting him. Appreciate that.
                Yep.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Preemptive strike...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• IDK why Rogers or Brady hasn't demanded a trade to Detroit.

Because some people, well one person, believes that our team is so awesome and that 1 guy is all we need to win the Superbowl.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                      Totally agree with your opening statement.

I know the deal with kickers, but, hey, they are officially the first ones to touch the ball in every game. Jus' Sayin'
                      Take it up with the NFL.

Comment

• Use rational thought, not the NFL Roger handbook.

Hanson was the real iron-man!
                        Last edited by dpatnod; May 19, 2016, 05:04 PM.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

No, no - the answer is keep making excuses.......it's worked so well for 58 years.
                          So throw out a realistic alternative that we can discuss, and kick around a bit. Not just personal insults, tantrums or claims that we 'are happy to lose' or be mediocre or whatever it is you seem to think.

Nobody here is married to MS except Kelly (she's lurking somewhere). If you want to have a discussion you need to bring some content to the foray. Not just be a whiny bitch who wants to jump to hostility when you don't get complete agreement.

Personally, if I am making the decision, MS is staring for the Lions this year. No qb controversy in the forseeable future. Circumstances change in time of course, but at the moment MS is my best option and is a quality player. Maybe you forget how bad it was with the 3,000 last QB's we have seen in honolulu blue (whom I bear no hatred towards).

You don't have to have Deion Sanders on your team to win a superbowl. It might help, but he's retired and is a rare breed. As is Barry Sanders, and Calvin Johnson. I enjoyed watching those players on the Lions. It was FUN. Still is. I got excited when Bell shook loose and got a full head of steam. I like football. I like when I see a great hit from a Lion defender. We all want the Lions to put it all together for once. By definition there are not enough 'generational talents' that all 32 teams can have one on their team each year - let alone at quarterback. Lots of teams have made a championship without a super-quarterback. Stafford is on the same level with some other quarterbacks who have won championships. Remember the Lions have recently led the NFL in drops right (by the offical Goodell handbook)? We need performance in some other areas, too. If we had the 2014 Lions defense last year (wow - even add the 2014 O-line), things could well have been very different.

I know you and Strategy Guy would have a first ballot HOF player at each and every position, but here in reality - MS can help get you there if everything else is working. (Mel grey returning, Barry Sanders RB, Calvin Johnson WR, Robert Porcher, Ziggy, Bennie Blades, etc. - but this isn't Madden all-time teams). We are in the real world.

Mmmmmmm-kay?

Peace, brother.

PandS. Sorry Oracle.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; May 19, 2016, 05:38 PM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            So throw out a realistic alternative that we can discuss, and kick around a bit. Not just personal insults, tantrums or claims that we 'are happy to lose' or be mediocre or whatever it is you seem to think.

Nobody here is married to MS except Kelly (she's lurking somewhere). If you want to have a discussion you need to bring some content to the foray. Not just be a whiny bitch who wants to jump to hostility when you don't get complete agreement.

Personally, if I am making the decision, MS is staring for the Lions this year. No qb controversy in the forseeable future. Circumstances change in time of course, but at the moment MS is my best option and is a quality player. Maybe you forget how bad it was with the 3,000 last QB's we have seen in honolulu blue.

You don't have to have Deion Sanders on your team to win a superbowl. It might help, but he's retired and is a rare breed. As is Barry Sanders, and Calvin Johnson. I enjoyed watching those players. It was FUN. We all want the Lions to put it all together for once. By definition there are not enough 'generational talents' that all 32 teams can have one on their team each year. Lots of teams have made a championship without a super-quarterback. Stafford is on the same level with some other quarterbacks who have won championships. Remember the Lions have recently led the NFL in drops right (by the offical Goodell handbook)? We need performance in some other areas, too. If we had the 2014 Lions defense last year (wow - even add the 2014 O-line), things could well have been very different.

Mmmmmmm-kay?

Peace, brother.

PandS. Sorry Oracle.
                            DWT, He brings up a good point you have ignored all of this. Its insane rambling because you do do not engage in coversation. It's fact's as told by DWT. Which are not facts their imaginary pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Even if you do have good points. Your belief that Stafford doesn't have the "It" to be a consistent contender is one of them. But you follow it up with 3-13 is better than 7-9 because at least you tried another QB. Or that Manning actually accomplished something this year when getting dragged kicking and screaming towards Superbowl win.

If you want to actually want to participate why don't you actually answer questions and avoid extremes. If you really think the Lions are better of without Stafford then who should replace him? Can you think of any option that involves not having Stafford and having a better record than last year? Because as I stated losing is a quick way to getting fired and asking someone to do something that no one else would do (sacrifice a player at the future cost of their job for the greater good) isn't participating in discussion. Otherwise its just insane ramblings of a parrot.
                            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Sorry TW, I kept thinking and adding to it with edits.

Fricking Oberon.
                              Last edited by dpatnod; May 19, 2016, 05:47 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                Sorry TW, I kept thinking and adding to it with edits.

Fricking Oberon.
                                NP. I just quote the whole thing because I am lazy but what I wanted to get out of it was the contribution portion. The fact he doesn't engage.

And Oberyn was awesome, so unless you actually wanted to fuck him I don't know what your problem with him was.
                                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Working...
                                X