Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about with elephants but I know for sure my kids do not deserve to experience anything until Matt Stafford wins a Super Bowl with the Lions.

If he can't do it, maybe Brad Kaaya can, just like Brady, Warner, Hostetler and Brad Johnson were able to do.
    lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      whoaaa..

What in the crap happened to this thread? Going a full 24 without some Stafford brow basking from dwt makes me want to find out if he's ok.
      Brow basking?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Look at that brow. Who wouldn't want to bask in it?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

whoaaa..

What in the crap happened to this thread? Going a full 24 without some Stafford brow basking from dwt makes me want to find out if he's ok.
          We are probably too stupid to properly bask in it.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Mf'ers
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post

Look at that brow. Who wouldn't want to bask in it?
              LOL
              Last edited by edindetroit; May 14, 2017, 10:44 AM.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Holy crap... I think this thread is done.

Dwt has come around to loving Matty Stafford!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Been hitting the rum again, eh?
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LOL.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Nope.. Back on the wagon

for now
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Same here jaad.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well, yeah... gotta detox before Lions season starts again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            Same here jaad.
                            Nice! I cut out sugar too. That one has been hella difficult.

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Well, yeah... gotta detox before Lions season starts again.
                            Yeah pretty much
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "Nice! I cut out sugar too. That one has been hella difficult."
                              --------------------------Did that a couple years ago. Cut down on carbs as well. Those are the root of many health issues including heart disease and diabetes. It's not fat like the big corps paid the government to continue the fallacy fat was the issue.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Nice! I cut out sugar too. That one has been hella difficult.
                                Yep, me too. Dropped about 10 pounds since I knocked it off my diet.

Comment

Working...
                                X