Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
    The post isn't really confusing. Just requires context.

Someone made uncompromising and bold proclamations that were almost immediately turned on their head. DPAT was ceding those points with /s followed by fail-safe parentheticals to indicate true outcome events (this could be viewed as taunting, but the original proposition comes from poster who often endorses alternate facts and would have no problem progressing through threads as though he were still true or if people believed him to be)
    I made predictions that turned out to be inaccurate - oh the fucking horrors.

But late breaking news......Mediocre Matty is 4-55 and still wondering what's on the other side of the 35 yard line.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      DWT is always so angry
      And you're always so hateful.

Comment

• .....and I predict another wrong prediction.

Matty will win a playoff game.

I have said it before, I say it again (now) and will shut up until he does then just smile knowing.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Don't hold your breath - the dude can't even cross the 35 yard line.

Comment

• Especially when his marching orders are to burn the clock and not score points.

Comment

• ....and Stafford is capable of that and might possibly be the best QB in the league during his next contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Some fans of the Lions like to read all the news on the Lions, even if it's not groinal area sniffing info.

PER THE NEWS: The Lions QB is a middling QB, not top 10 like some delude themselves into believing.

Final NFL QB Rankings by PFF Player Grades, 2017
                BY PFF ANALYSIS TEAM ? JAN 9, 2018

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...er-grades-2017
                Haha I was waiting for one of you morons to link this.

What apparently undoes Stafford in that pff 'breakdown' is "turnover worthy throws" which apparently means throws that should have been intercepted but were not. So a completely subjective stat.

Also JIMMY GARAPPOLO IS SO GOOD WOW WITH HIS 7 CAREER STARTS

and

Where is Dak? I thought he was the second coming? Oh. His running game went to shit and he predictably did terribly.
                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Clearly Blake Bortles is the greatest QB to ever play the game.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• One more for good measure. Compare these two cards:

How the fuck did Mariota get ranked higher? How are they weighing these stats? this is so dumb.

Comment

• That is pretty confusing.

People here are huge Mariota fans, but his sleight frame and propensity to run will forever be a liability and more than likely cap his career upside.

Comment

• Wah evidence against emotions

Wah
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Wah evidence against emotions

Wah
                          Exactly. My evidence against your emotions.

Comment

• LOL
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Wah evidence against emotions

Wah
                              Lol wtf.

Stanford ranks higher in all phases of the field and relatively close in everything else.

Greatest disparity in "turnover worthiness throw %"

Such strong evidence, please provide some insight in what the fuck that stat is cause

A. I have zero idea what that stat is
                              B. Why it is weighted in a way that is seems to trump most other stats
                              C. I doubt it's importance is great enough that if I did know, I'd hang a big enough hat that I could chastise other people by taking refuge in its significance
                              Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; January 14, 2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• PFF=joke.

Why people pay any attention to it at all is beyond me.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X