No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the logic of some Foles is now better than Brady has ever been right?

Comment

• Oh absolutely. They went Mano-en mano in the steel cage.

Foles made the plays to win. Brady wilted like a poinsetta in february.

Fact.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• All that loser Brady needed to do was sense the pressure, but no, like all losers he didn't see the play. The Patriots need to cut that sad sack and get a real winner like Nick Foles.

Comment

• Exactly.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            All that loser Brady needed to do was sense the pressure, but no, like all losers he didn't see the play. The Patriots need to cut that sad sack and get a real winner like Nick Foles.
            Foles had the most yards and the most wins in the Superbowl last night so he is the best QB in the world now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
              By the logic of some Foles is now better than Brady has ever been right?
              No, but only a moron wouldn’t recognize he has played spectacularly. The plays he made the last two games were phonominal. Notice how he recognized and exploited the blitz, fucking brilliant.

He certainly proved he’s light years ahead of Mediocre Matty.
              Last edited by dwt1; February 5, 2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Oh absolutely. They went Mano-en mano in the steel cage.

Foles made the plays to win. Brady wilted like a poinsetta in february.

Fact.
                Brady made a huge mistake, it?s rare but he does make them. I?m sure it gives you a hard-on though.

Comment

• Not my fault if Terrible Tommy can't beat a real winner like Foles.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• I mean, if DWT is fine with Tepid Tommy and never winning the Super Bowl again, that's fine. But fans should have a higher standard. We should aim to draft the next Nick Foles.

Comment

• But I'm not a GM. I dunno who that guy could be. I can't be expected to give any names as to who the next Nick Foles could possibly be. Just cut Tepid Tommy now and it'll all sort itself out.

Comment

• Listen, ya need to make the plays that win the game. Tepid Tommy can't do that.

Comment

• Jesus, why can't people see that? Tepid Tommy is the safe choice if you don't want to do anything more than lose. Now Nick Foles? He's a proven winner.

Comment

• You can't win if you don't try.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Tepid Tommy? is that your wife’s nickname for your “manhood”?

But back to NFL, it must really bust your balls to see Folles do something Mediocre Matty will never do.
                              Last edited by dwt1; February 5, 2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Oh fuck I can't stop laughing!
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X