Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Jesus, why can't people see that? Tepid Tommy is the safe choice if you don't want to do anything more than lose. Now Nick Foles? He's a proven winner.
    There is a reason he is listed as the greatest of all time. I can hardly remember the last time another player not named Foles even played a halfway decent year. The NFL is absolutely trash. Around 1,700 players and only 1 of them is any good. Nick Foles.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Oh absolutely. They went Mano-en mano in the steel cage.

Foles made the plays to win. Brady wilted like a poinsetta in february.

Fact.
      That is because Boring Brady is a shit QB. Patriots should have cut ties with him decades ago. He couldn't beat Nick Foles in a 1:1 football game. I can't wait for the day they start letting NFL teams field an actual team with more than 1 player. Then we'll see a real game.

Comment

• Man, the Tepid Tommy supporters, always resorting to personal attacks. It's not my fault you hate the facts.

Comment

• They always make shit up.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'm just stating my opinion, and all the Tepid Tommy supporters can do is attack me. That's not right, and it's creating a hostile environment for posters.
            Last edited by chemiclord; February 6, 2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              I'm just stating my opinion, and all the Tepid Tommy suppirters can do is attack me. That's not right, and it's creating a hostile environment for posters.
              Stay strong!

Comment

• #dipshit lives matter.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I have a ton of DMs talking about how the Tepid Tommy supporters are ruining this forum. I can't provide any of them, but you can trust me on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                    Foles had the most yards and the most wins in the Superbowl last night so he is the best QB in the world now.
                    Fact!

Dam you guys!
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      Well, was it Patricia that did that or Patricia in a meeting with Bellichek. I've seen a few games where Bellichek essentially took over the defense in the last 2-3 years when things weren't going right.

Patricia is the HC, not the DC....... He's not going to be able to have a complete handle on managing the game AND running the defense until he gets a few years under his belt. Lot more to being a HC than being a DC. We saw that with Scwartzenheimer......
                      There is a video of him doing a coaches clinic explaining it. HE did that, not BB.

Doug Pederson basically calls PHI offense. He allows JS to handle the D.

And there are a lot more examples of that in the NFL.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        There is a video of him doing a coaches clinic explaining it. HE did that, not BB.

Doug Pederson basically calls PHI offense. He allows JS to handle the D.

And there are a lot more examples of that in the NFL.
                        Zimmer calls the defense. And has done so since he started as a rookie HC in MN.

Comment

• read this thread. Defense doesn't matter nor does the people who call them. QB QB QB QB QB

I think DWT makes a good point. The problem is that we aren't paying our QB enough to win. We need to redo Matt Stafford contract and pay him a lot more so he will win more games. I think 40 mil a year sounds right.

Comment

• Extend it too!!!! I can keep riding this gravy train for a decade, love risk free betting!!!!

Comment

• Lifetime contract!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                              AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X