Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal attack in aisle 5.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I love how dwtwat is the first one to whine like a bitch about being personally attacked... but it's the first card he always plays when addressing others.

What a fucking little shit hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        I love how dwtwat is the first one to whine like a bitch about being personally attacked... but it's the first card he always plays when addressing others.

What a fucking little shit hypocrite.
        Just giving it back. If you don?t think his post is a dig at me, you?re dumber than I thought. BTW, for the record - that?s me giving it back to you - you fucking piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          For nothing huh?
          I suppose it will match the production.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

For nothing huh?
            I think they get a comp pick but I don't really understand that system.

I don't think they tag him or offer him close to what other teams will. That is my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
              I think they get a comp pick but I don't really understand that system.

I don't think they tag him or offer him close to what other teams will. That is my guess.
              IF they sign good FAs with that $50 mil they will probably get nothing, comp pick wise.

Just like this year. They lost Warford and Reiff, but signed Lang and Wagner. So no comp pick.

So another team signs him and we get nada.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                I don't think the tag is happening on Ziggy. My guess is the Lions offer him a 3 year deal to stay and he'll laugh at it and walk. And the Lions will let him.
                Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                That is sad. But probably totally correct.
                This is what they should do.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

IF they sign good FAs with that $50 mil they will probably get nothing, comp pick wise.

Just like this year. They lost Warford and Reiff, but signed Lang and Wagner. So no comp pick.

So another team signs him and we get nada.
                  Another team gets inconsistencies at all pro prices. We get 1 less overpaid guy.

Comment

• Leaving us with one extremely overpaid guy.

Comment

• dwt youre the most toxic person here...youre just negative about everything... its kind of sad really, like do you not have another outlet to spew all your animosity? ive been lurking here for awhile and every time you post something its the same redundant, recycled garbage... your unoriginal hostility leaves you sounding appallingly trivial..we get it you dont like stafford...move on and find something else to talk about... but you probably wont because youve found a place to stand firmly on your little pedestal be boringly unnecessary...

ps. your a lil bitch...

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post
                          dwt youre the most toxic person here...youre just negative about everything... its kind of sad really, like do you not have another outlet to spew all your animosity? ive been lurking here for awhile and every time you post something its the same redundant, recycled garbage... your unoriginal hostility leaves you sounding appallingly trivial..we get it you dont like stafford...move on and find something else to talk about... but you probably wont because youve found a place to stand firmly on your little pedestal be boringly unnecessary...

ps. your a lil bitch...
                          Just block him and you won't see the hate filled nonsense, constant derailing or his personal attacks on people for no reason.

Comment

• But you will see Ernest!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ha!

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post
                                dwt youre the most toxic person here...youre just negative about everything... its kind of sad really, like do you not have another outlet to spew all your animosity? ive been lurking here for awhile and every time you post something its the same redundant, recycled garbage... your unoriginal hostility leaves you sounding appallingly trivial..we get it you dont like stafford...move on and find something else to talk about... but you probably wont because youve found a place to stand firmly on your little pedestal be boringly unnecessary...

ps. your a lil bitch...
                                It's called reality dude, try it some time. Lost on you is the fact I post the same recycled garbage, because the Lion give us the same redundant, recycled garbage. Funny, you're tired of hearing about my same old recycled garbage, but you soak up the same old recycled garbage excuses that have been used ad nauseam for the last 60 years - with out fail. You're not tired of that, be honest with yourself - what you really don't like is I have a different opinion than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X