No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be hard pressed to call someone who has played at a high level for half a decade then curtailed by injuries to be a "bust." I mean, we're not talking about a guy who barely hung on with a team due to draft status, we're talking about a guy who was a legitimate Top 5 QB when healthy.

Comment

• Overrated

Bust
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If you say so... I think you have a very odd definition of "bust."

By that logic, Terrell Davis is a "bust."

Okay... yeah, I suppose he is. In the Hall of Fame.
        Last edited by chemiclord; April 11, 2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Man, how about that Gayle Sayers fella? What an overrated bust!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised if Luck never plays again.

Signed,

Copernicus
            Ha!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I would think there is a huge question mark in Indy concerning Luck, remember he was supposed to be able to return last year. But with that said, if they were really concerned, they had an opportunity in free agency to sign any number of QBs and didn't even play in the market.

Comment

• Indy needs a real winner. Like Case Keenum. Or Nick Foles.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  Indy needs a real winner. Like Case Keenum. Or Nick Foles.
                  Things are looking up for them. They now have a matchup nightmare.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Maybe they can swing a trade for Blake Bortles. The dude IS a playoff winner, after all.

Comment

You're right, they certainly do not need a "Mediocre Matty"

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Maybe they can swing a trade for Blake Bortles. The dude IS a playoff winner, after all.
                        And Mediocre Matty isn't, and never will be.......but on the plus side, you'll still have your excuses.

Comment

• Haha and when he does you are going to heckled out of this place. Years of this...

I get being a troll and all but are you O.K.?
                          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• The answer to your question is 'No'.

MS screwed his dream girl.

Or wouldn't sign his jersey.

Or took all the good sidewalk chalk.

Or drew in his coloring book.

You are talking about a mediocre packers fan troll, who fucks with lions fans with his opinion about #20 being meh. How the coach doesn't matter, Clodwell is just fine, draft picks don't ever amount to shit. 2-14 is just as fun as 11-5. What, you enjoy the fucking games, and hope for good outcomes? Pfftttt. I don't even watch that shit.

Oh and stop attacking me, you hateful son of a bitch, and such and such. Just because I call you names and make stupid gay sex references about you, is NO reason for you to disagree with my stupidity! How dare you disparage me sir, just because I am the worst one here, what with my many personal attacks and stirring of the stupid pot! You are on the Interwebs for God's sake! Try to conduct yourself accordingly. I said good day!

JFC, try and get a 'solution' to any issue out of that black hole and see how that goes.

But, if you need an expertly trained Navy Seal who can scrub an elephant's ass while landing a parachute and enriching his children's lives, he's your guy.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post
                              Haha and when he does you are going to heckled out of this place. Years of this...

I get being a troll and all but are you O.K.?
                              Yeah, heard the same thing when I said Joey Fucking Harrington would never win a play off game too.

Comment

The answer to your question is 'No'.

MS screwed his dream girl.

Or wouldn't sign his jersey.

Or took all the good sidewalk chalk.

Or drew in his coloring book.

You are talking about a mediocre packers fan troll, who fucks with lions fans with his opinion about #20 being meh. How the coach doesn't matter, Clodwell is just fine, draft picks don't ever amount to shit. 2-14 is just as fun as 11-5. What, you enjoy the fucking games, and hope for good outcomes? Pfftttt. I don't even watch that shit.

Oh and stop attacking me, you hateful son of a bitch, and such and such. Just because I call you names and make stupid gay sex references about you, is NO reason for you to disagree with my stupidity! How dare you disparage me sir, just because I am the worst one here, what with my many personal attacks and stirring of the stupid pot! You are on the Interwebs for God's sake! Try to conduct yourself accordingly. I said good day!

JFC, try and get a 'solution' to any issue out of that black hole and see how that goes.

But, if you need an expertly trained Navy Seal who can scrub an elephant's ass while landing a parachute and enriching his children's lives, he's your guy.
                                Or you can just be a dipshit for brains and believe that Mediocre Matty, a man who who has consistently, repeatedly and predictably shit his pants in big games is somehow a better QB than Nick Foles who put up 38 Points against the best defense in the league in the NFC Championship Game and 41 points up against the #5 defense in the Super Bowl.

I mean really, how fucking stupid can you be?
                                Last edited by dwt1; April 13, 2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X