Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you are a mediocre dice player.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I wish all you Stafford fans would call him by the name he wants and deserves to be called by you worshipers.

It's Matthew, not Matt

Thank you, that is all

Comment

• There's no worshipers here. Just some people who can understand the complexity of a team game. Football is not a track and field event.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• In the NFL, team starts with QB - anybody who understands the complexity of the game knows that. Put mediocre Matty on NE, they never see a Super Bowl. Manning retires and Denver has not been to the playoffs since even though they have the same tough defense.
          Last edited by dwt1; April 28, 2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• And then there is more to it.

TE's that can't catch, RB who can't pick up 1 yard on 3rd and short, shitty kickers, receivers being stopped at the 1 inch line or not getting out of bounds can all lose games.

As can ass-hat ownership and management.
            Last edited by dpatnod; April 28, 2018, 06:59 PM.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Give a lot of money to a QB who accepts the ownership and the shitty players for 9 years is also stupid. He's more interested in going along the sinking ship then fixing or abandoning it. He could have did a kirk cousins and left.

Comment

• No, he couldn't have.

Comment

• Until the Lions win a conference title I will believe that he is a nice guy with a lot of physical talent, nothing more and nothing less.

Comment

• Chemi, we been through this argument before and you were proven wrong by the Cousins situation. A team is not going to continue fto franchise any player because it becomes financial suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      Chemi, we been through this argument before and you were proven wrong by the Cousins situation. A team is not going to continue fto franchise any player because it becomes financial suicide.
                      No, I was not. If Washington had felt Cousins was worth 30 mil (bear in mind, the Vikings gave him 33 mil totally guaranteed), they would have slapped him with it again.

I have no doubt the Lions, if for no reason than spite, would have kept slapping the franchise tag on Stafford until he signed long term.

Comment

• They'd have done the same for B. Sanders if he was going to play anywhere instead of retire - it was in Detroit. You know that #20 guy who was better than Emmit?
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• But Stafford never should have drafted that Freeze loser. Or a fucking long snapper last year.

Fucking Stafford!
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• You supporters look at us and think we have extreme and incorrect reasoning, and we look at use and think the same. Left vs right.

Comment

• The other day I was buying groceries in Meijers. At the end of my order, I wanted to take $60 in cash back from my debit card purchase....

The cashier told me policy limited it to $50.

FFS man! You have worked here for 9 years! Why haven't you fixed this stupid policy? Fuck! Why would you accept this and go along with it? You should fire your boss!

What an ass that guy was!
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Well, with Mediocre Matty and all his 3 and outs and stalled stalled drives, a good long snapper is a must - lets hope they find one.

Comment

Working...
                                X