Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I agree on Suh, but like I said if your defense is relying on paying a defensive tackle QB money the foundation wasn't that strong. I have no doubt had he stayed the defense would be comfortably back of the pack. Suh is a great player at his position but outside of that year he is not that disruptive enough to impact the defense like he is being paid.
    You are making too much sense.

Some would pay him anything he wanted because he was the best player on the team.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• For the record, I wanted them to find a way to keep him for at least another season because you would want to strike while the iron is hot. But the point remains the same, that wasn't a long term thing. Suh is doing well by most accounts in Miami and they haven't reaped the dividends of his presence yet.

Having good defensive tackles is a necessity but it is not a primary position that you need to have an all world player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        You are making too much sense.

Some would pay him anything he wanted because he was the best player on the team.
        Yep, because it was OBVIOUSLY the best choice to let him walk and save that money for DeAndre Levy's contract.

I'm sure that's gonna pay off dividends any time now...

As for Suh's inability to carry a team, I would contend that he's only had one year with a DC that seemed to have any idea how to use his talents properly. For the start of his career, he was forced into that God-awful Wide-9, and in Miami... fuck I don't even think the Dolphins have any idea what the Dolphins are doing.
        Last edited by chemiclord; October 3, 2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Whelp, at least we don't have to hear from dwt this week.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Thank the sweet mother of Jaysus the Eagle didn't ram that helmet into Matty boys coupon. Goodnight Vienna! He looks one tough mofo, Stafford.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• But you knew he was thinking: "Hah! Penalty you motherfuckers!"

Comment

• Can someone give some context behind that? Why doesn't Stafford have a helmet on?

Comment

• PHI D ripped it off. Flag.
                      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Lol in slow mo it looks like he is yelling "Freeeeddddooooom!!!!"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Stafford was the difference in yesterday's game. The Lions had a good game plan in the first half and struck before Philly made some adjustments. Like Gonz always says, "he wants field goals, not TDs." Wentz got the field goals, Stafford got the TDs.

Comment

• .......another come from behind victory for Matty Boy.

.........and against a previously undefeated team.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lions still SUCK!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That pass that stafford threw to tate on 3rd down backpedaling with an unblocked rusher (again!) in his face was incredible and sickening. We finally have a really good QB and we can't fucking protect him.

Look at that play again. maybe a handful of QBs in the NFL complete that pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X