Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    Dude, with a chance to win a playoff game, Stafford didn't recognize the blitz and fumbled the ball away - That's not coaching.
    You're right. I mean to think if any player in any playoff games had that happen they should be fired right away. I mean you would never see that from QB's in the Superbowl.
    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Dude, with a chance to win a playoff game, Stafford didn't recognize the blitz and fumbled the ball away - That's not coaching.
      You are making shit up. Again

This is not a blitz. Stafford had no chance.

Carry on with your troll bullshit.

[ame]https://youtu.be/J-C-7VqeRn0[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Never said he was blameless other than the other 10 guys that could have picked up the blitz to protect their QB.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

It wasn't a fucking blitz. The RDE ate up the Lions' left tackle. Look at the video.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            It wasn't a fucking blitz. The RDE ate up the Lions' left tackle. Look at the video.
            Considering how rarely CGVT and I agree on much of anything, the fact that we agree on this should speak volumes. Reiff got flat out devoured, and Stafford had no chance in hell on that play. Maybe I guess if you absolutely have to blame him you can knock him for not somehow miraculously holding onto the ball after getting wrecked from the blindside... but you'd be REALLY stretching the limits of rationality to the breaking point. ANY QB holding onto the ball in that situation would be 50/50 odds at best.

Comment

Give me a break.

No way it could be a regular football play with the LT screwing up.

Shut up!

LT has been solid for the last decade and a half......
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Give me a break.

Stafford, the Lions, and far too many fans thought that game was going to be an easy win for the Lions.

Don't let the officials decide things and shit like that won't continue to happen.

Pands

What was it, 20 unanswered points by DAL?

CHOKE
                Last edited by Panoptes; May 8, 2016, 06:20 PM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Yes I would, you are always on the verge of being fired in the NFL - that goes along with the business. But there will always be opportunity in the NFL for you if you get fired.

Comment

You are making shit up. Again

This is not a blitz. Stafford had no chance.

Carry on with your troll bullshit.

https://youtu.be/J-C-7VqeRn0
                    You're correct, but he should have stepped up in the pocket and hit the open receiver in the middle for a first down, not to mention the entire side to his right was clear for him to get more time.....but instead he pulled a Stafford.

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Considering how rarely CGVT and I agree on much of anything, the fact that we agree on this should speak volumes. Reiff got flat out devoured, and Stafford had no chance in hell on that play. Maybe I guess if you absolutely have to blame him you can knock him for not somehow miraculously holding onto the ball after getting wrecked from the blindside... but you'd be REALLY stretching the limits of rationality to the breaking point. ANY QB holding onto the ball in that situation would be 50/50 odds at best.
                      No Chance? Well you are correct about that, a QB that possessed pocket presence would have had a chance. There was no pressure coming from anywhere else - that sack was easily avoidable.

Comment

You're correct, but he should have stepped up in the pocket and hit the open receiver in the middle for a first down, not to mention the entire side to his right was clear for him to get more time.....but instead he pulled a Stafford.
                        It;s actually spelled pulled a M-a-n-n-i-n-g.
                        Last edited by dpatnod; May 9, 2016, 12:20 AM.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          It;s actually spelled pulled a M-a-n-n-i-n-g.
                          It's actually spelled......L-O-S-E-T-O-A-W-I-N-N-I-N-G-T-E-A-M-Y-E-T-A-G-A-I-N.
                          Last edited by dwt1; May 9, 2016, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Fricking Ansah!
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Lack of pocket awareness.

A major, well identified concern with him.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Bullshit.

Carry on
                                Last edited by CGVT; May 9, 2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X