No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitchers and QB's receive the Win and Loss stats.

Its something athletes in those sports accept from the first day. Deserved or not, that's the way it's always been.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Then they get stuck with a proven loser like Mulbach. LS with zero playoff wins.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Same sentiment the MS 'vs. winning teams' all-time-stupidest-stat-ever that people cling to brings many of us daily.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            Do you guys that believe the QB is solely responsible for a team's success also put a lot of stock in a pitcher's wins in baseball?
            Having seen some of the discussion that goes on in the Tigers' thread, I'd say the answer is "hell yes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              Do you guys that believe the QB is solely responsible for a team's success also put a lot of stock in a pitcher's wins in baseball?
              The QB is the only player on the field that touches the ball on every offensive snap, he solely control every aspect of the offensive side of the game. Let's put it this way, who many super bowls would NE have made if instead of having Tom Brady, they had Joey Fucking Harrington as their QB?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Made the plays to win the games. Lots of em.
                Just not against winning teams or in the playoffs......dude couldn't even make a play to get beyond the 30 yard line in his last playoff game.

Comment

Same sentiment the MS 'vs. winning teams' all-time-stupidest-stat-ever that people cling to brings many of us daily.
                  It's not a stat, it's a record - do you know what the difference is?

Comment

Then they get stuck with a proven loser like Mulbach. LS with zero playoff wins.
                    Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    I thought it was pretty on point!

but of course I thought that Gonz's picture had the word Titties as an option. I was hoping the arrow would be pointing there
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      The QB is the only player on the field that touches the ball on every offensive snap, he solely control every aspect of the offensive side of the game. Let's put it this way, who many super bowls would NE have made if instead of having Tom Brady, they had Joey Fucking Harrington as their QB?
                      With Belichek the whole time? And not 5 different O coordinators in 4 years?
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That's actually a pretty good question, as whenever Brady has been out (for whatever reason), the Patriots have just kept on winning. I doubt they win 4... but yeah, I think the Patriots win at least 1 Super Bowl with someone other than Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          With Belichek the whole time? And not 5 different O coordinators in 4 years?
                          I forgot about that, a great QB can make a mediocre coach into a great coach. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• A great QB can make a shit coach into a mediocre coach.

You know, like 27-21 in 3 years.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                A great QB can make a shit coach into a mediocre coach.

You know, like 27-21 in 3 years.
                                Meh, with as few wins as they have in that stretch vs winning teams out of that tally, it's more like average QB, shit coach, and a very good schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X