Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    The loser justifications conjured up here every year are beyond mind numbing.
    what's mind numbing is that you actually fall in line with the dim wittest views on the board. I like how you dismiss any fact that doesn't fit your narrative. You remind me of many dems.

Nothing is proven with Stafford because football is a team game. I like how the resident dimwit says the Patriots wouldn't win Super Bowls with Joey Harrington ... who was never a good QB ... but doesn't ask the rhetorical would the Patriots have won with Matt Stafford.

Football is a team game. Anybody saying otherwise is simply ignorant. period.
    Last edited by Masspartan; August 3, 2018, 03:50 PM.
    Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

what's mind numbing is that you actually fall in line with the dim wittest views on the board. I like how you dismiss any fact that doesn't fit your narrative. You remind me of many dems.

Nothing is proven with Stafford because football is a team game. I like how the resident dimwit says the Patriots wouldn't win Super Bowls with Joey Harrington ... who was never a good QB ... but doesn't ask the rhetorical would the Patriots have won with Joey Harrington.

Football is a team game. Anybody saying otherwise is simply ignorant. period.
      Yeah, I'm ignorant because you disagree with my opinion (and the facts to date). Btw, an opinion I formed awhile ago by watching the QB in question while comparing and contrasting to actual accomplished QB's that made everyone else around them better (as in making the TEAM better nit just individual stats).

If you want to play that game, you sound like a typical elite NE liberal.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Yeah, I'm ignorant because you disagree with my opinion (and the facts to date). Btw, an opinion I formed awhile ago by watching the QB in question while comparing and contrasting to actual accomplished QB's that made everyone else around them better.

If you want to play that game, you sound like a typical elite NE liberal.
        But what was the rest of the team around those QBs like? How about the coaching? Did you truly compare apples to apples?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Of course but like I've had to repeat over and over again, the mensas in this place always said, this team is just missing that franchise QB type. Well, this QB apparently walks on water as a franchise QB that has played with a stud WR most of his career and a #2 D at one point and still has zero useful stats to his credit.

??????And from where I sit, he has cost 3(?) HC's and I forgot how many OC's (that are still working elsewhere in the NFL) their jobs because he doesn't make others around him better with his play and chokes in big games.

Even Alex Smith makes other teammates look better. With a 32nd ranked D and a playoff choking HC in A. Reid. If you laugh at an AS comparison, you should reflect on why STATford is given any latitude. I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes
            What happened to your last post Jaadam?
            I deleted it.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Just as well as Statford, employed and getting paid. Which was my point all along about it not being a big deal if you had one or the other. Both have won zero but Bradford has had how many teams seek his services by trade? Big contract or not, starter or not?

As far as I know, no ones called for Statford because they just have to have him at any cost.
              stupidest take on this forum ever. Bradford is better than Stafford because Bradford has been traded often. Bwaaah. You and dimwit are merging into the same person. Just fucking stop.
              Forever One!

Comment

• Triggered

Poor wittle STATford can't be crowned until the important stats prove out. Funny thing is, million to one that Stafford doesn't give 2 chits about your fandom or my doubts.

Still waiting...
                ?

Comment

Triggered

Poor wittle STATford can't be crowned until the important stats prove out. Funny thing is, million to one that Stafford doesn't give 2 chits about your fandom or my doubts.

Still waiting...
                  ?
                  So would you rather have Blake Bortles than Stafford Gonz?
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• We know Gonz... We know
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Of course but like I've had to repeat over and over again, the mensas in this place always said, this team is just missing that franchise QB type. Well, this QB apparently walks on water as a franchise QB that has played with a stud WR most of his career and a #2 D at one point and still has zero useful stats to his credit.

??????And from where I sit, he has cost 3(?) HC's and I forgot how many OC's (that are still working elsewhere in the NFL) their jobs because he doesn't make others around him better with his play and chokes in big games.

Even Alex Smith makes other teammates look better. With a 32nd ranked D and a playoff choking HC in A. Reid. If you laugh at an AS comparison, you should reflect on why STATford is given any latitude. I do.
                      Not to mention the countless first round draft picks wasted on trying to improve his performance.

Comment

• 3439297_ad695e301a_b.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Bradford has never beaten Stafford. Bradford has never sniffed the playoffs. Bradford has never sniffed 4000 yards and he can barely throw 20 TDs in a season. 4000 yards and 20 TDs is a down year for Stafford.

Career records:

Stafford
                          60-65

Bradford
                          34-45-1

You seem to imply that Bradford is a more desired commodity because he's been shipped around several times. By that logic, guys like Brady and Rodgers have little to no value. For those of us in reality, no one picks up the phone for Brady or Rodgers because they know they'd have to give their left nut just to kick the tires.

There are QB echelons in the NFL. I don't know how many echelons there are in between Stafford and Bradford, but Stafford's clearly higher.
                          B-B-B- BURN!
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            We know Gonz... We know
                            Sounds like a good signature line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

So would you rather have Blake Bortles than Stafford Gonz?
                              Doesn't make much difference. Through age 25 they have identical TD to INT ratios, the only difference is the number of passing opportunites and that one guy had Calvin and the other doesn't.

He (Bortles) still has another year before we can compare him to the post-Calvin years of Stafford.

Comment

• Yo!Thanks for clicking on this video and checking out my YouTube channel! I'm currently on a journey. A journey of discovery and excitement as I document my ...
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X