No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, not stupid for waiting. Stupid for thinking that somehow things are going to change without changing the key players that make teams winners.

Comment

• FTFY
          Last edited by dwt1; August 17, 2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's just entertainment. Why do you have to have hope to be entertained? Why do you have to be brain dead ignorant to be entertained?

Comment

• So why don't you take your personal attacks and go be entertained somewhere else? Right now we're praying you get hit by a truck while suffering from breast cancer. Go troll on a different website that you created.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wonder if players ever check these forums to see what people are saying about them.

Probably not so much in the Twitter age.

Comment

• Staffords wife needs to take her girl slaps and disappear from the news. Talkin chit for your NFL husband makes him look weak.

I'm not saying Stafford has to respond in any way to J Ramsey unsolicited comments but his wife talking back (essentially on his behalf) is weak sauce.

Go away lady. I don't want you making news about your husband.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I think Tate said all that needed to be said in that situation.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Staffords wife needs to take her girl slaps and disappear from the news. Talkin chit for your NFL husband makes him look weak.

I'm not saying Stafford has to respond in any way to J Ramsey unsolicited comments but his wife talking back (essentially on his behalf) is weak sauce.

Go away lady. I don't want you making news about your husband.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure what was being implied by her or editor but maybe it had to do with Stafford not being a GQ guy. Stafford has no sense of fashion whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              So why don't you take your personal attacks and go be entertained somewhere else? Right now we're praying you get hit by a truck while suffering from breast cancer. Go troll on a different website that you created.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                                I wonder if players ever check these forums to see what people are saying about them.

Probably not so much in the Twitter age.
                                Why would they care?

Comment

Working...
                                X