No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fascinating to me that the folks who complain regularly about certain people can't seem to use the ignore feature stop interacting with them.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      It's fascinating to me that the folks who complain regularly about certain people can't seem to use the ignore feature stop interacting with them.
      We need to be able to click the like button more than once. Get with it you mugs!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• More personal attacks
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          It's fascinating to me that the folks who complain regularly about certain people can't seem to use the ignore feature stop interacting with them.
          Deb all I got from your post is that I'm fascinating.

Thank you
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRTbOw0nzL_OwdFoYFkRQYWI3owsT-gJgdPiIyp8q41IXwxdAS.jpg
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

It's just entertainment. Why do you have to have hope to be entertained? Why do you have to be brain dead ignorant to be entertained?
                you don't have to be, but at least you are proving you can.
                Forever One!

Comment

• She wasn't referring to you. She was talking about me trolling our troll.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

you don't have to be, but at least you are proving you can.
                    HA!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No, hope a team will turn it around when they made no significant changes to turn it it around is brain dead.

oh and BTW, Reality is negativity?
                      Last edited by dwt1; August 18, 2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

More personal attacks
                        More hypocrisy

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X