No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my god the freep website is so full of popup subscription ads and videos it is nearaly un usable. Now I remember why I don't read it.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Is the Freep under the USAToday "umbrella"?

Comment

• fe8478067346aad18de988ecacef2b14740f761b5ff3689ca4653a0b3580a43e.jpg
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          All I can do is LOL

Lions try to get Matthew Stafford to Pro Bowl, everybody laughs at them

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...wl/2294875002/
          One of the things the Lions have been very consistent with is having a different view/mindset of anyone outside their building. It's amazing in a horrific way.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

James Robert needs to be shown the door in the offseason. No point in doing it now because there's no one else that can take over midseason.
            Really?

The old too scared to act.

Hasn't stopped other teams mid season, including 2x within the Lions own division this year.

Fire his az!
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Really?

The old too scared to act.

Hasn't stopped other teams mid season, including 2x within the Lions own division this year.

Fire his az!
              This isn't mid season it's almost over season.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Really, you want to play semantics NOW?

As if there weren't valid questions coming into the season about the acumen of the OC with more than enough proof to validate those concerns after a 1-3 start to use as kindling to fire that hillbilly?

Really?

Comment

All I can do is LOL

Lions try to get Matthew Stafford to Pro Bowl, everybody laughs at them

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...wl/2294875002/
                  Lol, just lol. People reading this must have a Bill the Cat look on their faces.
                  Sorry, got to go get something to clean the coffee off my monitor - I'll be back in a few.

Comment

Really, you want to play semantics NOW?

As if there weren't valid questions coming into the season about the acumen of the OC with more than enough proof to validate those concerns after a 1-3 start to use as kindling to fire that hillbilly?

Really?
                    No, I just don't think it serves any purpose for the team to fire him this late in the season. Dump him at the end of the season and start looking for his replacement.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Cooter is going to be relieved of his duty after the season I would imagine, but why does anyone think that means they would be getting a more dynamic playcaller? From my point of view, that isn't want Patricia and Quinn want. There has literally been no evidence to date that they want the offense to be more prolific by taking more risks. To me it appears they want an even more risk averse offense than what we saw with Caldwell and they plan on doing it with running the ball.

I think the problem is that almost everyone assumed that the hiring of Patricia was going to lead to a more forward thinking offense. In other words he was a cipher for anyone to project their best case scenario onto. We are nearly one season in and I think its time to re-evalute, I expect the next offensive coordinator to be more milquetoast rather than less.

Comment

• What's the difference?
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Repeat:

Hasn't stopped other teams, including 2x within the Lions own division this year (from firing important staff).

Comment

• You might need a reminder post-it note from Lion management.

Comment

• Patricia is a defensive guy. Only reason JBC was retained was because Patricia didn't want to have to have the entire team at the same time going through a transition. He was hoping the offense could carry the team for a while until he got the defense sorted. Reasonable to expect when you got a 10 year veteran QB running the offense.

Year 2 he'll be able to put a little more focus on the offense, but again that's not his forte. Only thing I'd expect him to put a stamp on is managing the flow of the game on the offensive side - i.e. speed it up or slow it down. Only offensive jobs he's held at the NFL level were stepping stone jobs, hold a position for 1 year to say you held it so you can put it on your resume and nothing more.

Comment

Repeat:

Hasn't stopped other teams, including 2x within the Lions own division this year (from firing important staff).
                                So what? How does that matter one bit?
                                Last edited by dwt1; December 14, 2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X