No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is often very negative but ithought the article had some merit....A player like Miller could vault a normal defense into elite status...Keenum isnt great but he would be no worse than 2018 Stafford anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
      He is often very negative but ithought the article had some merit....A player like Miller could vault a normal defense into elite status...Keenum isnt great but he would be no worse than 2018 Stafford anyway.
      I think you drastically underestimate just how bad a QB like Keenum would look running the shitshow that was the Lions offense in 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I think you drastically underestimate just how bad a QB like Keenum would look running the shitshow that was the Lions offense in 2018.
        I dont think he would do much worse than Stafford did, you are correct.....Von Miller plus a top defender in the draft could make this defense almsot Chicago Bear good.....Another year of Stafford and we go nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

There aren't very many QB's in this league that can run the offense Cooter was and look good. The good QB's would likely go to the equipment manager and tell him there is too much static in the helmet mic and just turn the damn thing off.

Comment

• We're hoping it was Cooter, but I think the head coaches Cooter was calling plays for wanted it to be vanilla.

Comment

• Last edited by TheLondonLion; January 15, 2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Lawrenceville can't do anything until 2021

Comment

• Maybe Fuckup Foles will be available in 2019.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    Maybe Fuckup Foles will be available in 2019.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Lawrenceville can't do anything until 2021
                      I'd take MS knees out in 2020 for him. My son has been watching him since he was a junior in HS and talking about this kid is a beast. He was right.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• So....... if you're scoring at home.....

Golladay sux.

KJ sux.

Stafford sux.

Barry sucked.

This team really blew it letting Caldwell, Ebron and Kellen Moore get away. That is the take he who shall not be named is going with?

Man, packer fans are so weird.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• No - they are all great, they are what keeps Detroit a perennial winner.

Though, we all notice you can offer no proof that I'm wrong. All you have are childish snipes. Let me know when you can hold up your end of an adult discussion.

Comment

• Report: Dolphins tried to trade for Matthew Stafford last year

Miami Herald, the Dolphins were interested in trading for Lions quarterback Matthew StaffordRyan Tannehill out unsuccessfully before cleaning house of coach and quarterback this offseason.

And the possible trade may not have even reached past the talking stage. According to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, Lions General Manager Bob Quinn denied
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Damnnnnnnn! I wonder what they offered up.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X