No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course the 2-0 win probably comes after Hackey Sack goes down for the season on the second play with a torn labia and Ragnow goes out with a 'Swanson'. Also MJJ goes off his nut on bath salts and bites off part of Golladay's face. But, opportunity for Powell!!!! Jace........ what are you up to these days...??????

But Snacks and Slay show up BIG and get new contracts Monday morning. Defensive battle decided on a safety!

1-0 Week one baby!!!!!!!!!!

Woo???
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
      I don't care if they win 2-0 on a safety. Just effin win
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• When was the last time the Lions got a safety? Should've had one in Chicago that wasn't given.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          Of course the 2-0 win probably comes after Hackey Sack goes down for the season on the second play with a torn labia and Ragnow goes out with a 'Swanson'. Also MJJ goes off his nut on bath salts and bites off part of Golladay's face. But, opportunity for Powell!!!! Jace........ what are you up to these days...??????

But Snacks and Slay show up BIG and get new contracts Monday morning. Defensive battle decided on a safety!

1-0 Week one baby!!!!!!!!!!

Woo???
          cut that shit off GIF
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Josh Alper on June 12, 2019, 7:32 AM EDT

AP

Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said recently that rookie quarterback Kyler Murraymore familiar with it
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Stafford apparently had a broken back for the last 4 games of the season. DWT's pressure on there finally got to him.

Comment

• Just shows how important that game streak meant to him.
                Glad he played because we can't lose without him

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Remember when he took a huge hit from a Chicago D-lineman in a late season game that was already comfortably won with a shot at the playoffs still alive?

I can't imagine what damage a weak side sack would do to a guy with a cracked vertebrae. Insane.

Comment

• Eh.....mixed feelings on that.

on one side.... The win generated at the end of the season killed draft position....and was it really worth it?

on the other..... is it really a bad thing that your QB is not a hot tub guy and sets the example of a guy who plays through pain?

Comment

• Comment

• Or is it good that your QB is selfish enough to want to put his organization in a bind if he seriously hurts himself more.
                          This is the side of him that the supporters fail to see.
                          He does not do things that helps the team.
                          He is way more interested in his playing streak, stats, and paycheck then the overall team.
                          He's a total enigma.
                          I'm sure the doctors cleared him to play but in the end it was up to the player, and he wasn't sitting no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                            Eh.....mixed feelings on that.

on one side.... The win generated at the end of the season killed draft position....and was it really worth it?

on the other..... is it really a bad thing that your QB is not a hot tub guy and sets the example of a guy who plays through pain?
                            Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            Or is it good that your QB is selfish enough to want to put his organization in a bind if he seriously hurts himself more.
                            This is the side of him that the supporters fail to see.
                            He does not do things that helps the team.
                            He is way more interested in his playing streak, stats, and paycheck then the overall team.
                            He's a total enigma.
                            I'm sure the doctors cleared him to play but in the end it was up to the player, and he wasn't sitting no matter what.
                            To me, it's like the Kevin Durant thing. Only worse. Luckily, he didn't get re-injured enough to lose anytime for this year (including the off season). But was it really worth it? Only Detroit fans remember any of those wins. And it hasn't sprung them to any momentum. Not a single player has suggested those wins gave them a good feeling about the direction of the team or organization. It is/was short sighted and dumb IMHO.

Now IDK if I agree that it's selfish on MS part. It shouldn't be his decision. That's all on BQ and MP.

At least KD was fighting for a championship, in the Finals.

Comment

• Stafford has money tied to everything, workouts, stats, games played etc.
                              He also has this boyish thting about the fun of playing, which I don't fault him for, but knowing his desire to play every game, I know it came down to him saying I want to play.

Comment

• Now if we just knew the problem for the first 12 games and the previous years...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X