Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sitting in the waiting room at the dentist's office and they have a Christian "rock" radio station playing.

How the fuck anyone can listen to this shit is beyond my comprehension. I am ready to stick ice picks in my ears. Fuck
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Had to wiki "Christian Rock"......, big list of artists on there. One musician plays, "folk rock" "rock" and "Jesus music" ! What the "heaven" is Jesus music?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I couldn't tell you, but the crap this station plays is bad pop with a religious theme. It would suck regardless of the words, but the insipid lyrics don't help it any

Fuck, it is terrible.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• When U2 rolled up on So Cal in 1980, they were being introduced as a "Christian Rock" band (on world famous KROQ no less).
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• U2. When I hear their name I think of that story about Bono clicking his fingers onstage in Glasgow, saying, "Every time I click my fingers, an African child dies"...... some Glaswegian shouts, "WELL STOP FUCKIN' DOIN' IT THEN!"
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Christian Rock? Bah! We didn't have no Christian Rock back in my day. We had Revival Meetins, that's what we had.

The whole town would go to a big circus tent that Preacher Jorganson would have set up by the First Babtist Church and we would sing and dance, some people would get all caught up and speak in that gibberish and roll around on the floor with their eyes all rolled up inside their heads. It shore was a sight.

One time, Preacher Jorganson's daughter, Cindy Lou even got out a box full of snakes and grabbed up a big ol' Diamondback and danced around with it, kissing it and wrapping it around her waist. She was a sight, young and pretty as a fresh water clam. She was breathing hard and starting to lather up a bit. I'll tell you, them town boys was paying her more attention than they payed the roast turkey at Thanksgiving dinner. The was yellin Amen and Praise the Lord and Oh Dear God, when all of a sudden that snake up and bit Cindy Lou right on bazoom! We thought we was going to lose her for sure, but it must have been the Holy Spirit in them boys that got them movin into action. They was lined up almost all the way out the door waiting for a turn to try to suck that poison out of that there bite. The Smithson boys even got into a bit of a dust up trying to get ahead of each other to do Gods work and save poor Cindy Lou's life. And I'm here to tell you that it worked. Iffin it wasn't for their fast action, we shore as shootin would have lost poor Cindy Lou, cause that was one big mean snake.

As things settled down, Preacher Jorganson sat in his chair and all of a sudden he jumped up like he was shot out of a cannon and screamed "Jesus Christ". We thought he was prayin so we all answered with an "Amen" that shook them tent poles, then we seen that not all them snakes was back in the box and one of them rascals was on the Preacher's chair. I'll be smacked it it hadn't a bit ol' Preacher Jorganson right on the right cheek of his big ol sweaty behind

Three days later we burried that preacher behind the First Babtist Church.

That right there is proof that God works in mysterious ways.

Bah!
              Screw all you bastards

Comment

• Lol

I thought for sure the preacher man was going to get bit on his bazoom and only the city mayor, Cletis Otis Taylor, rushed to help save him.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• HAAAAREEEEE, HAAAAAREEEE, HAAAAAREEEE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      HAAAAREEEEE, HAAAAAREEEE, HAAAAAREEEE!!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• ^ A sports journalist at a Jim Caldwell press conference. ^

Comment

• Tell you what, I'm fucking sick of people taking the piss out of my wife who's a dwarf. I'm going to make her favourite meal for her tonight, download her favourite movie for us to watch together, then I'll run her a nice, hot, soapy, sink.

Comment

• This should go in the "Non football related want to smash my fkn phone" thread, but couldn't find it.

Does this scenario happen in America......, you call an insurance company about an existing insurance policy but you have a minor enquiry....... you speak with someone for about 5 minutes, then they say, "I think I'll need to pass you to my colleague on this one," ......, so you are put on hold for another 5 minutes, BUT, when the colleague arrives on the phone, they say, "Hello there, how can I help?"
                            I always feel like saying, "I don't know, you fucking tell me, can you help?"
                            The other person who's "passed you to their colleague" hasn't told them anything about your enquiry!! And the call is being recorded so you've got to be nice etc etc!
                            Fkn annoying.

Happen over there?

Comment

• Let me just ask a fellow forum member and get them to reply.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                Let me just ask a fellow forum member and get them to reply.
                                How can I help you?
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X