Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanO Boy with a dripping tap in Ann Arbor.

"Get me the phone book for Saginaw....... I need a plumber!"
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Normally I don't sit and rant, vent, or bitch on here but this will be my 1 exception. I take in the vehicle to a shop to get it fixed and they state they have to order a piece. Fine, order it and when it comes in they will give me a call. Have not heard from them for 2 weeks, so I call them back to get an update; states that the piece is coming from out of state, when it comes in they will call me. 2 weeks later I call again to get an update; the person that is working on the vehicle and knows everything about it is not in at the moment, but he'll call me when he gets in. It has now been 5 weeks and I am still waiting for their call. I am not going to keep calling them and bugging them of when can you do this. If you can't do it, just let me know right away and be honest about it and I will find someone else who can do the work, correctly. Well guess what, that company just lost my business and I will never go back there again. So last night I call a new place up and set up an appointment to take the vehicle in today. I told them what the other place said that it needed and they get it into the shop and call me a few hours later to give me the news. The new company can fix it all correctly for triple the amount of what the other shop said it would cost. Oh wait, did I already mention that the first shop was pulling my leg with a low price quote just to get me in there and then later tell me what REALLY all needs to be done? At least with the new company I know they are so far honest with me as I looked some of the stuff up and with the cost, they are giving it to me at a cheaper rate than what I can get it for. The other stuff I knew already, so at least that helps. At least they looked at it completely and then called me right away to tell me the problem and how they can fix it the correct way, even though it is a tad bit more money than the first company. End of rant, venting, and bitching.
      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Good to see you post, Angeleyes. Hope that car is fixed soon with no more hassles.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wow, what a complete pain in the ass that sounds like.

I guess a positive is that you can find the first shop online and leave a review for others so they know not to take their cars there either.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
            Normally I don't sit and rant, vent, or bitch on here but this will be my 1 exception. I take in the vehicle to a shop to get it fixed and they state they have to order a piece. Fine, order it and when it comes in they will give me a call. Have not heard from them for 2 weeks, so I call them back to get an update; states that the piece is coming from out of state, when it comes in they will call me. 2 weeks later I call again to get an update; the person that is working on the vehicle and knows everything about it is not in at the moment, but he'll call me when he gets in. It has now been 5 weeks and I am still waiting for their call. I am not going to keep calling them and bugging them of when can you do this. If you can't do it, just let me know right away and be honest about it and I will find someone else who can do the work, correctly. Well guess what, that company just lost my business and I will never go back there again. So last night I call a new place up and set up an appointment to take the vehicle in today. I told them what the other place said that it needed and they get it into the shop and call me a few hours later to give me the news. The new company can fix it all correctly for triple the amount of what the other shop said it would cost. Oh wait, did I already mention that the first shop was pulling my leg with a low price quote just to get me in there and then later tell me what REALLY all needs to be done? At least with the new company I know they are so far honest with me as I looked some of the stuff up and with the cost, they are giving it to me at a cheaper rate than what I can get it for. The other stuff I knew already, so at least that helps. At least they looked at it completely and then called me right away to tell me the problem and how they can fix it the correct way, even though it is a tad bit more money than the first company. End of rant, venting, and bitching.
            The part is coming from "out of state", so that is the reason it is taking weeks? What a clown show. Are things delivered by horse and buggy in your neck of the woods? Glad you are not going back to that place.

Comment

• Hope the car is fixed properly AE.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So on Saturday my mother in law passes, it was expected no big suprise but it still hurts. MIL attended her church for 90 years and always was a generous donor. Current pastor told us he needs a day off and with other things going on she has to sit for a week in the cooler before we can do a christian burial. And maybe we might have to wait until next week..Well we found a priest that will come into town on Saturday and we can put her to rest. Now I am pissed, so I called the Pastor and told him I had a 25k donation sitting on my desk but since he has no time for us, I have instead ordered a custom pistol and taking my wife to Maui for a month. He keeps calling and I keep hanging up on him..Please lord help me be a less bitter man
                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Sorry Dale.

I have a real story about when my Mom passed but, it hurts too much right now to re-live it. Maybe I can share it over a cold one and shot of Crown. I'll have to schedule a visit, .......and I'm buyin.

Stay strong, bro. I get what you are thinking but be careful about how you pay back.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss D. The stunt being played by your MIL church is at best, disgraceful.

Let me know if you need to borrow a custom pistol in the mean time. ;)
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Gonz I have six already so I am good, one more on the way. I told the Pastor as a Shepard he sucks. Guess I am driving the bus to hell, anyone need a ride?

Comment

• Shotgun!

Comment

• Haha first laugh in days.. with you by my side we won't get lost

Comment

• Navigator!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                              Haha first laugh in days.. with you by my side we won't get lost
                              Seriously hope it made you smile.

Try to enjoy the 4th o July the best you can. I know I only met your wife briefly one time (I know her name, just don't want to post it here), but if you remember, please let her know that my family sends our condolences on the loss of her mother. Never an easy life event.

Comment

• done deal, thank you my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X