Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold please.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• So, thank's for holding, what's your problem?
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• What a shower o' cuntoids!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just to make you aware Sir, we are recording the call and have a policy of zero tolerance with regards to abuse, so you can fuck right off.
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I do apologise, sincerely, but just before you fucking cut me off, fucking suck my purple headed warrior you fking bawbag!!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• This turned out better than I could have possibly hoped.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                This should go in the "Non football related want to smash my fkn phone" thread, but couldn't find it.

Does this scenario happen in America......, you call an insurance company about an existing insurance policy but you have a minor enquiry....... you speak with someone for about 5 minutes, then they say, "I think I'll need to pass you to my colleague on this one," ......, so you are put on hold for another 5 minutes, BUT, when the colleague arrives on the phone, they say, "Hello there, how can I help?"
                I always feel like saying, "I don't know, you fucking tell me, can you help?"
                The other person who's "passed you to their colleague" hasn't told them anything about your enquiry!! And the call is being recorded so you've got to be nice etc etc!
                Fkn annoying.

Happen over there?
                Not if you reached me. I never cold transfer an internal call.

Btw, the best way to handle it is to get every single person's name (First and last initial) and employee ID # or their extension before discussing problem. It puts them on immediate personal responsibility mode. Once you've established the contact and IF they've told you the call is being recorded, whether YOU are personally recording the call or not, tell them that you are also recording the call.

Everyone is on their best behavior from that point forward.

What was your insurance question?
                Last edited by Panoptes; March 21, 2017, 04:04 PM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Not if you reached me. I never cold transfer an internal call.

Btw, the best way to handle it is to get every single person's name (First and last initial) and employee ID # or their extension before discussing problem. It puts them on immediate personally responsibility mode. Once you've established the contact and IF they've told you the call is being recorded, whether YOU are personally recording the call or not, tell them that you are also recording the call.

Everyone is on their best behavior from that point forward.

What was your insurance question?
                  Cheers, Panoptes. I think in this country though, that'd put most of them on the defensive, especially asking for the ID #.

Long story short, when me and Mrs got married, I lived in my own flat, and, at the time it was in negative equity. Had to keep it and rent it out and had to get landlords insurance etc. This week I got a random letter from a completely different company thanking me for my recent application for landlords insurance. I was like "wtf"....... then the people I called were like "wtf"......., then I was on hold for years and I was like "wtf"......, then the colleague was like, "wtf you want?"......, then I was like "wtf?!"

Comment

• Every personal business call I make follows the same process and I don't care if the service rep on the other line cares or not. If they object, I immediately ask for their manager as I'm not wasting anymore time.

Did you get to the bottom of the issue?

Sounds like a marketing effort to have you call them for a quote.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I didn't get an answer for definite other than it could be Edinburgh council themselves using an independant company making sure landlords have landlords insurance. Or, like you say, companies taking names from a database and randomly sending out letters in the hope that someone will ask for a quote.

Bottom line is though, I still have existing landlords insurance.

Comment

• I am glad your problem is resolved. Please stand by while I transfer you to a short survey to ask you about your customer experience today!
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          I am glad your problem is resolved. Please stand by while I transfer you to a short survey to ask you about your customer experience today!

Comment

• A short survey will be available to show how well your problems were addressed.

Other wise, please send your comments to fuckificare.com
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thank you for choosing the forum, and for not being a bawbag.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                A short survey will be available to show how well your problems were addressed.

Other wise, please send your comments to fuckificare.com

Reminds me of Ed Byrne on Mock the Week, pretending to be a game show host.
                                "No, no, i'm sorry Sir, I have to take your first answer....., is the capital city of Azerbaijan, Fucked if I Know?

Comment

Working...
                                X