Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every damn web page having an auto-loading video or 3 pisses me off.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Something we can agree on Noid, I want to read, not be interrupted with a fucking video

Comment

• Man it is annoying.

You know, I look back with nostalgia, when you could just find information on the internet (before you 'googled' things). Advertising was not much of a part of it. And it was awesome. It sucked, and information could be hard to find (but don't be a pussy - dig), but it was also awesome. Now every search leads to marketing bullshit for the first 1,000 hits.

Social media screweded it all up, too. The anonymity was the coolest part of the interwebs.

And get off my lawn.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I hear ya! I've given up on news articles and stuff. They always come with shitloads that make me wait.

And I hate waiting!

Comment

• I use a really cool tool, called ghostery when it comes to filtering all the trackers on a website. It not only keeps the trackers away, it also speeds up the webpages because it intercepts all the bullshit that interferes with the page's access.

Comment

• I really dislike the "articles" at some sites that make you click through 20 pages to read the full thing. Those who summarize the article in the comments of a post are doing a service to humanity...
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                I really dislike the "articles" at some sites that make you click through 20 pages to read the full thing. Those who summarize the article in the comments of a post are doing a service to humanity...
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Gonz I feel bad that I have been away from the forum and just found out about your dad.. My prayers and hug to all of you. Much love sent your way
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• That's very kind of you Dale. With the raging fires out here in Cali (60% contained, just South of me by 1 county), I've actually been thinking about all of my fire fighting family and friends. You folks are amazing.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I look at the carnage happening and I wonder if I would or could perform what those amazing men and women are facing..unreal and pictures do not do it justice.. one more year with fire and I am done with that.. if ya need a holiday in the snow let me know..
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Really good friend of mine passed away. Having a hard time with it.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ah man. Sorry for your loss Mr. L.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My condolences Dano

Comment

• Sorry DanO.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X