Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It hit 105 here in Denver a couple Thursdays ago. Only the 4th time ever the temp has hit that number.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Whiner.
      What evs...
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wells Fargo. Why anybody out there uses these crooks is beyond me. I wouldn't trust them to make change from a $100 bill:

Software mistakes are normally little more than inconveniences, but they had particularly serious consequences for some Wells Fargo customers. An SEC filing from the bank has revealed that a "calculation error" in its mortgage loan modification underwriting tool led to about 625 customers either being denied loan changes or not receiving offers when they would have qualified. Roughly 400 of those customers eventually lost their homes to foreclosure, Wells Fargo said. The bank stressed in a statement to CNN Money that the bug didn't necessarily cause the foreclosures, but it certainly didn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
          Wells Fargo. Why anybody out there uses these crooks is beyond me. I wouldn't trust them to make change from a $100 bill:

https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/05/...mputing-error/
          The glitch existed between April 13th, 2010 and October 20th, 2015, when the error was fixed.
          It took them 5 years to figure it out? I wouldn't want to be their CTO.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The whole company is a consistent stream of scandal after scandal

Comment

• Error. Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just helped register our only child for her Junior year in HS.

Turn the time machine back on! Turn the time machine back on!

Bah
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Asking google maps for directions, on your phone and it turns into frozen molasses...

Comment

• Every damn news article online having four GD videos that want to get in front of your eyeballs.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      Every damn news article online having four GD videos that want to get in front of your eyeballs.
                      Phone making random calls, out of the blue...

Comment

• Cat freaking out when there is nothing phukkin there.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Cat freaking out when there is nothing phukkin there.
                          You sure you're not playing with it, with a laser? LOL

Comment

• Identity theft

Cost me about three weeks of my summer.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That sucks man. My buddy Sandy Patterson went through that as well. Almost cost him everything.

Did you get things straight?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We were lucky. The bastards got into my email account, an account I've had for more than 20 year so it was full of all kinds of shit, and were following my correspondence setting up a fishing trip to Canada. They took it over and hit on the Friday night that I was traveling, banking on me being off the grid for a week. Luckily one of my wife's obscure emails was secondary on one of brokerage accounts and she got notice that they tried to set up a new bank account to transfer funds. They changed all of the email addresses in our accounts except that one. If we wouldn't have had that, they would have cleaned us out before we knew what the fuck was going on. She fought with the banks and brokerage accounts for a week while I was gone and was able to stop them from getting anything. After I got home we spent days changing security, passwords, email accounts, etc etc. Thankfully they did not get my Gmail or Google accounts.

I'm pretty sure they got my info in the Equifax breach. They were able to access all of my accounts because they had my social, address and date of birth and access to my phone lines. Every single one of the fuckers let them in, even bypassing phone passwords that we had set up...
                                Luckily I froze my credit when the breach happened or we probably would have had more bullshit to deal with than we had.

This shit ain't no joke. Make sure you have the highest level of security that you can have on all of your accounts, because the bastards probably have your info. Most companies don't do a whole lot to keep it secure. I even got a burner phone to use for all of my accounts in case they come back and try to use my phone numbers to get us again.
                                Hopefully we made it hard enough for them to leave us alone and look for an easier target...
                                Last edited by CGVT; August 8, 2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X