Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Off Topic: Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

    Carry on
    The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

  • #2
    Thanks frank. You may be ignorant to not know my grandfather served in WW2 - whether or not that matters to you or not. You may stand corrected and your pardon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In Quinn We Trust??

    Comment


    • #3
      With regard to whether you think I respect (or don't) military service.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      In Quinn We Trust??

      Comment


      • #4
        As long as it's politically convenient for you.

        1% of the armed forces are Muslim, btw.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah kstat - no need to continue this. Agree to disagree and go wave your flag elsewhere


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          In Quinn We Trust??

          Comment


          • #6
            My dad served in WWII, and was a POW in a Japanese prison camp. Sadly, his generation are dying off every day. I know it's early but - I love you dad.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Coop View Post
              Thanks frank. You may be ignorant to not know my grandfather served in WW2 - whether or not that matters to you or not. You may stand corrected and your pardon.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I had 2 uncles that served in WW2 and one of them also served in Korea.
              Originally posted by Coop View Post
              With regard to whether you think I respect (or don't) military service.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You seem to only respect military service of relatives. The Coast Guard is as important as any other branch of the military.
              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Coop View Post
                Thanks frank. You may be ignorant to not know my grandfather served in WW2 - whether or not that matters to you or not. You may stand corrected and your pardon.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Did he live off the government dole? Take advantage of socialist programs afforded to him by those government hacks to purchase a home?
                Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am not referring to anyone on this forum but many people serve in the "military" for many years, even careers, and never see war or front line duty.

                  If you went into the Military in early 80's coming out of Vietnam era chances are more likely you didn't see active combat, unless you went to Iraq in Desert Storm, which was short lived.

                  Some people have gone into Service for a pension. The only risk is in the hope that they never go to war.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                    I am not referring to anyone on this forum but many people serve in the "military" for many years, even careers, and never see war or front line duty.

                    If you went into the Military in early 80's coming out of Vietnam era chances are more likely you didn't see active combat, unless you went to Iraq in Desert Storm, which was short lived.

                    Some people have gone into Service for a pension. The only risk is in the hope that they never go to war.
                    Clearly, the only respectable military service is getting shot at. The rest are just loafers leeching off the government...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      I am not referring to anyone on this forum but many people serve in the "military" for many years, even careers, and never see war or front line duty.

                      If you went into the Military in early 80's coming out of Vietnam era chances are more likely you didn't see active combat, unless you went to Iraq in Desert Storm, which was short lived.

                      Some people have gone into Service for a pension. The only risk is in the hope that they never go to war.
                      You are as big of a dumbass as Coop.
                      Last edited by CGVT; June 18th, 2016, 07:48 PM.
                      Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Forum complaints about our troops:

                        1. They get too many "socialist" benefits
                        2. They don't get shot at enough to earn our respect

                        Anyone else got any complaints to add?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Trickalicious for Mayor of the Free World 2016!

                          Vote for me because, lotsa people have shot at me, foreign and domestic. If that isn't enough, I will shoot my own pinky toe for your vote. Also, I promise super bowl victories and have not technically ever punched a puppy or a baby. Bring your brooms, cuz, It's....a....mess!
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Didn't say most don't have the best intentions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So... pensions are bad. People who serve should just accept that when they are of an age that they can no longer work they will be moving to an alley, and pushing around a shopping cart (if they can walk).
                              Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X