No announcement yet.

The "All the Other Games" thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Jax was so close to beating the pack.

Comment

Dude had the winning td with about 45 seconds left but couldn't hold on

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
        Game over for the Bears. That Texan defense is scary. Cutler has been sacked 5 times today and is taking a beating.
        Isn't that just an average sunday for him?

Comment

Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
          Damn. Jax was so close to beating the pack.
          I believe the Lions have been the craw in their saddle for a few years now. Record is on GB's side but the players that played the games know the battles and the lucky calls they got to win the games.

Edit: Oh, and did you know the Lions had more Divisional wins than any other team in our Division over the last three years with one playoff game and no Division Championships to show for it?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Raiders beat Saints by going for 2. Ballsy call by Del Rio
            The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

Casey Keenum with a 36.4 pass rating against the 49's. Uhg.

Comment

I am going to the LA RAMS game. If we lose this, it will truly be a LOOOONG season.

Comment

The LA RAMS game was easily the worst game I have ever sat through.

Comment

I was sick, so spent the day on the couch watching both games. How could TWO MNF games suck so much!

Comment

How terrible must Jared Goff be if the the Rams are insisting on going with Keenum? (And making Goff the inactive 3rd QB)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        How terrible must Jared Goff be if the the Rams are insisting on going with Keenum? (And making Goff the inactive 3rd QB)
                        I heard someone say that on the radio also. Not true though.

Both LA and Philly wanted to sit their young QBs that they have invested in. They both wanted them to sit and learn, not get thrown into the fire.

Philly found a sucker... buyer for Bradford and was forced to play Wentz. I like Wentz's style better then Goff's. But make no mistake, Goff is the Rams best QB. He is just raw. Like Jake Ruddock is better then Orlavsky. Just not right now.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

That explanation for Goff doesn't pass the smell test.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not buying it either. It doesn't mean that Goff won't be a good QB at some point, he may just be terrible now and will take longer to adapt to the NFL. But you don't throw somebody out there as bad as Keenum if you have a better option. You can't do that to the rest of the team or they are just going to quit.

Comment

Just telling you what Fisher said. Jeff Fisher has never been a QB guru. And as a matter of fact, the Rams under his care, haven't been world beaters. Eventhough, they have enough talent to win more.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

It's safe to say if Goff was a special talent, they wouldn't be doing this. He was atrocious in the preseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X