In Memorial of the Caldwell thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rabid anti-dentite.
    Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• I had to look that one up. Forgot that Kramerism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
        Firstly, let this be a lesson. No race or group, is without a village idiot.

Second, let me say this, in no way does this jackaz speak for AA. Although I have heard some say this. Immediately, it told me this person doesn't watch the games.

IDGAF what color the coach is. Or gender for that matter. Does he continually put the team in a position to win. Regardless of opponent.

Caldwell doesn't. He is stuck in stoopid and can't see his way out. His method is to play it as close and error free as possible and let the other team screw it up. Works against bad teams. Will never work against good teams that make us make mistakes.

He doesn't motivate them to be better then they are. He doesn't get them mentally prepared for big games. They play every game the same. And when the opposing team is highly motivated and skilled, his teams have no shot.

He needs to be gone and it should have happened years ago. I'm sick of his BS.

Anyway, I apologize as a AA for this. Noone should have that thrown at them off of some strawman that they built in their own mind. There's enough crap going on that falls in that category. This ain't one of them.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Alcoholics Anonymous?

American Airlines?

Wtf r u peeps yammering on 'bout?
          SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
          Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• Anal Addicts
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Oh man that's an instant classic!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Alcoholics Anonymous?

American Airlines?

Wtf r u peeps yammering on 'bout?
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  A rabid anti-dentite.
                  as a dentist I resemble that remark;-)

Comment

• Jim Caldwell: 'I'm not done yet' as coach of Lions

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...coach-of-lions
                    Get 'er done Matthew!

Comment

• Until tomorrow morning.
                      Let the apathy flow through you.

Comment

• Uhm, they've already decided to let him go, they went through the trouble of leaking it - why would they wait until tomorrow to make it official?? Unless...........

BTW - Indy has already announce they've fired their coach.
                        Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

• See, ironically, dwtwat wants Caldwell to stay for the same reason he accuses fans for wanting Stafford to stay.

Caldwell is a known quantity. dwtwat knows the Lions can't possibly win with an idiot like Caldwell running the show. His greatest fear is another coach coming in and actually winning big games with Stafford under center.

So he wants Caldwell to stay, and will do anything to deflect blame off the dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Cool...another angle-grinder .gif

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                See, ironically, dwtwat wants Caldwell to stay for the same reason he accuses fans for wanting Stafford to stay.

Caldwell is a known quantity. dwtwat knows the Lions can't possibly win with an idiot like Caldwell running the show. His greatest fear is another coach coming in and actually winning big games with Stafford under center.

So he wants Caldwell to stay, and will do anything to deflect blame off the dope.
                                No, I don't care if he come or goes - who gives a shit. Coaching is not the problem with he lions - lack of talent is. Get a new coach nothing changes - absolutely nothing. I'm 100% positive he doesn't call the Mediocre Matty shit your pants play. He's just another excuse for the brain dead.
                                Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

Working...
                                X