No announcement yet.

In Memorial of the Caldwell thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

This is you guys...every day.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

LMAO. That is awesome.

But seriously... why are you mocking those poor karate kids with a gif? They are doing the best they can. They are just mediocre. It's a fact. Why do you hate me because I disagree and think they just have no chi? Why must you make shit up?

AND the parents watching those kids EAT IT UP! Cheering them on, FFS. Those fans are guilty of accepting mediocrity.

But that gif is great man.
        Last edited by dpatnod; November 28th, 2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post

That's awesome!
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                I really don't want to shit on Stafford too much more because people here know my take on him.

But even though I think he has the physical qualities to win, I just don't think at this time in his life he has the emotional qualities it takes to take a franchise that has been so low, for so long, and help get it to a championship.

I'm not a shrink, but when his wife says that after a loss he would go eat dinner in his bedroom by himself, even with guests at the house, this doesn't sound like a mentally healthy person.

Or the bringing out the 'he feels the pressure to win games for the all the Lion fans and the city because they are counting on him to win a championship.

He needs to get a therapist.

Or trade him to a team that he can relax and just play the game.
                Man, no wonder DimWiT has turned on you. This makes a lot of sense.

MS needs a coach to settle him down. He doesn't, and shouldn't, have to carry the load by himself. Stay within yourself and keep calm. Calmly take your team down the field, move the sticks and get in the endzone. Then go sit your az on the bench and keep calm like Brady and Peyton. That's the next step to his development but Coot and Caldwell are not the men to help him there. They put too much pressure on his shoulders.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Hahaha! There is even a ref in that clip!

Nice one, LFIJ

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    I lost it when the kid on the right spins and does a reverse kick.

Comment

Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                      I lost it when the kid on the right spins and does a reverse kick.
                      Think he learned that from Suh?:D
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        Man, no wonder DimWiT has turned on you. This makes a lot of sense.

MS needs a coach to settle him down. He doesn't, and shouldn't, have to carry the load by himself. Stay within yourself and keep calm. Calmly take your team down the field, move the sticks and get in the endzone. Then go sit your az on the bench and keep calm like Brady and Peyton. That's the next step to his development but Coot and Caldwell are not the men to help him there. They put too much pressure on his shoulders.
                        if only he had skills, one can dream.
                        Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

I feel like Niffla would be proud of that gif.

Comment

Going by recent weeks gif posts by yourself........, I think Nifflas gif title needs to be handed over!

Ye hear that, Niffla? Get back posting......, maybe in the aggro thread for Gif Wars.

Comment

Maybe we should make a gif wars thread to save UKBB’s bandwidth.

Comment

Screw that cheap bastard. Sprinkle those all over the forum

Mwhhahahaha
                                Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

Working...
                                X