No announcement yet.

ThE 2018 oFFseasOn thrEAd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....... and maybe get some fucking capital letters in the thread title as well eh, FFS!

Comment

I actually let about 18% hope enter my mind this season but the SOL reality had removed it all at this point.

Time to start thinking mediocre draft pick.

Comment

You think this team deserves capitol letters?

Comment

better?
          I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
          In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

I like it

Comment

How long was Caldwell extended? All I can find is "multi-year."

Comment

Extended as far as Martha could stretch it.

Excuse me now, I have to vomit.
                SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

lifetime.....
                  I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
                  In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

Caldwell does need to be fired, but that is only the beginning. Still has too much stench from the Schwartz days.

Comment

DE, RB, OG, C are the needs of most importance off the top of my head.

Comment

I can't fathom 7 100-yd games by rb in Stafford's career.

Comment

Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                          I can't fathom 7 100-yd games by rb in Stafford's career.
                          The issue is you can't pay your QB $27,000,000 PA to be a game manager.

Stafford is a gunslinger. He's on just as much as off. You need to build your offensive philosophy around that or let him go.
                          Let the apathy flow through you.

Comment

Originally posted by dsred View Post

Stafford is a gunslinger. He's on just as much as off. You need to build your offensive philosophy around that or let him go.
                            Ding ding ding

WE HAVE A WINNAH!

Comment

Don't sign Ziggy. He'll want too much money for a guy that can't stay healthy and only had one good season.

Comment

Originally posted by dsred View Post

Their running game is an issue regardless of what they pay Stafford. It's shit and it never helps them. In fact it hurts the passing game. What they ask of Stafford is the opposite of a game manager. Game managers rely on defense and running games to manage wins, that is not the Lions

Comment

Working...
                                X