ThE 2018 oFFseasOn thrEAd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Their running game is an issue regardless of what they pay Stafford. It's shit and it never helps them. In fact it hurts the passing game. What they ask of Stafford is the opposite of a game manager. Game managers rely on defense and running games to manage wins, that is not the Lions
    Well, Caldwell TRIES to ask him to be a game manager... then after the seventh first down run goes nowhere and the defense has given up a 17-3 lead, he begs Stafford to hurry up and make it a close game.

Comment

That's definitely true.

Comment

Yep. Just go hurry up offense out of the gate.
        Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Well, Caldwell TRIES to ask him to be a game manager... then after the seventh first down run goes nowhere and the defense has given up a 17-3 lead, he begs Stafford to hurry up and make it a close game.
          Yep
          Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Their running game is an issue regardless of what they pay Stafford. It's shit and it never helps them. In fact it hurts the passing game. What they ask of Stafford is the opposite of a game manager. Game managers rely on defense and running games to manage wins, that is not the Lions
            Not to mention that 2/3 passes are screens and quick outs within a few yards of the LOS. This hardly helps soften a run D. You’re not moving safeties or other coverage off the ball.

GBs RBs regularly suck but Rogers takes so many deep shots Ds have to play honest and it opens opportunities for them.

The O this coaching staff runs lacks personnel, strategy, or basic common sense. We have finesse RB who weight less than 200 lbs and they use them like a power running game....not to mention we run the same shit on the same downs every possession.

Comment

What was with that sideways flea flicker? The flea flicker works only when a team is scared of the running game. Not one safety is cheating on the run against the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                I can't fathom 7 100-yd games by rb in Stafford's career.
                Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

Attached Files
                  Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

and 4 more inches than your...... dilly dilly.

Comment

If I’m Quinn...I get with the team Dr.s and find something wrong with Stafford’s ankle. Put him on the IR, let riddick take the helm, and watch the team quit on Caldwell.

Quinn gets a higher draft pick and an excuse to fire coach ambien.

Comment

If so, then Quinn needs to go too.

Comment

But I might consider Rudock

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                            If I’m Quinn...I get with the team Dr.s and find something wrong with Stafford’s ankle. Put him on the IR, let riddick take the helm, and watch the team quit on Caldwell.

Quinn gets a higher draft pick and an excuse to fire coach ambien.
                            I mean, we saw Riddick with a short pass tonight, and I was not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              If so, then Quinn needs to go too.

Comment

If he does that, he has to do it without the fake cover of a made up injury. But you did say to put a running back at the helm of the offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X