No announcement yet.

2018 NFL draft thread -or- who's the next set of busts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Panoptes; January 10th, 2018, 12:31 PM.
    SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
    Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
      The QBs will go high. We do this dance every year, say the QB talent doesn't look like top 10 worthy and then lo and behold they go high. Allen, Darnold and Rosen should all come off the board in the top 10-15 picks. Mayfield and Rudolph are wildcards.

Browns, Giants, Broncos, Jets, Cardinals could all be in the market for a QB. Maybe the Chargers too. If Cousins goes to one of those teams, then that would open up Washington.
      Might add Vikings to that list.
      Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• Sure, but since they draft after the Lions they'd have to trade up to impact the Lions pick. Though they could be an interesting candidate for Cousins. I imagine if they win the SB they will want to bring back Keenum, but if not they might want to go for the upgrade.

Comment

• Bradford could be somewhere new next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            90% certain Alex Smith will be on a new team next season.
            https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...-z/1016454001/

The Cardinals could be in on the Alex Smith sweepstakes.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Oh, it could be a wild QB market. Cousins, Smith, Bradford, Bridegewater, Keenum, and Bortles are all in play.

Comment

• Quite telling that we're omitting that kneeling guy.

Comment

• Well, it's obvious after a year.

Telling that you didn't. Tiki torch run out of fuel?
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sucks when that happens.

Comment

• Kap sux is why I omitted.

Comment

• Was in a SB, no?

Comment

• Too much of a distraction for middling at best QB play.
                          Just like Tebow or Manziel, but for different reasons. If Luke McCown was in AA for the Mets, nobody would give a shit. The perfect backup.

NFL defenses (or rule changes?) have adjusted to running QBs that took the league by storm (again?) in 2012.
                          Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

• Welp, we are just throwing around names here. Maybe 'someone else' would be a better option for a QB needy team.

Comment

• If any of those teams were worth their salt, they would just draft the next TB#12. Easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                                On the other hand...
                                LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X