New Lions coaching candidates for 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
    Sounds like the Lions may have already made a decision. Several tweets on the following:

Rumored that Matt Patricia and Lions have reached a verbal agreement reported by NBC Sports @Lions

I'm trying not to get too excited until it is official, but I can't help it as I have been crossing my fingers since last year that he would end up being the Lions head coach.

For the first time as a fan I'll have both a coach and GM I respect. Very excited about this!
    I feel the exact same way. I am trying to contain my excitement. It is still the Lions so I am always waiting for something bad to happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_KWBldxNn8"]Tom Brady tells Bill Belichick how to play Ed Reed - YouTube[/ame]

Kind of cool

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        It is. For a clown show.

He was just saying how Barry was the best of all time, and that Alex Smith can't do shit without Kelce.
        Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Originally posted by lionsfan20 View Post
          Marcus marriotta says hello from KC[emoji38][emoji38]Lol and you look like fools yet again.[emoji38][emoji38]

Stafford better than marriotta in every statistical category and the titans defense ranks around 20th in the NFL yet he just won a playoff game. No way Stafford is good enough to win lions a playoff game though. Bwahahaha moron.

Why did Marriotta win a playoff game? Because he did something Mediocre Matty has never done, he made a play to win. Yes, Mediocre Matty is better statistical category, but stats don’t win games - making plays does you fucking fool. 4-55 O-fer in the playoffs.
          Last edited by dwt1; January 6th, 2018, 11:18 PM.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

• Dilly Dilly! Back to the pit of misery you troll!

Comment

Dilly Dilly! Back to the pit of misery you troll!

Are you capable of thinking for yourself, or are limited to stealing lines from TV commercials?

Comment

Comment

• So after Buffalo loses tomorrow, there will only be two 1000 rushers left in the playoffs - and both of those guys have future HoF QBs leading thier teams.

Comment

Comment

• Holy Shit, man! Those .gifs just keep coming.

Great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          Allright then. Fuck it. And Goodell has another grudge we can look forward to? Excellent.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's light this candle.
                          I was thinking the same thing.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Dilly Dilly! Back to the pit of misery you troll!
                            DILLY DILLY!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Dilly Dilly!

What a goof ass loon!

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
                                Sounds like the Lions may have already made a decision. Several tweets on the following:

Rumored that Matt Patricia and Lions have reached a verbal agreement reported by NBC Sports @Lions

I'm trying not to get too excited until it is official, but I can't help it as I have been crossing my fingers since last year that he would end up being the Lions head coach.

For the first time as a fan I'll have both a coach and GM I respect. Very excited about this!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X