New Lions coaching candidates for 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Here is a way to pick up a HC AND a QB that might have playoff winning experience.;)

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...83102784417793
    Wouldn't there be concern that Keenum is a one year wonder?
    Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

• My only concern with Patricia is whether he is a leader of men as well as being an analytics geek/rocket scientist/strategist.

I feel like our offence could be better considering Stafford on his day being one of the best in the NFL, I hope the slow starts were down to Caldwell rather than Cooter and we might see a few more quirky plays and actually going for it on 4th and 1.

Funny how Caldwell kept that trick play for the 2 point till his very last game. Would have liked to have seen some of that creativity when it mattered, not constant screen passes to Golden Tate.

Comment

• If Patricia is the coach next year, is it OK if i call him Sally from here on? Just because?

Unless / until he 'shows me'?
          Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• Not sure where this news should go, so I'll put in here. A tweet from Ian Rapoport:

Ian Rapoport
            ‏@RapSheet

Sources: The #Bengals are in negotiations to make former #Lions DC Teryl Austin their new defensive coordinator. Not done yet, but headed that way.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Unless he’s picked to be Detroit’s HC. That’s still on the table.

Also Detroit will be interviewing Carolina’s DC this week, apparently he’s the last dude. You guys won’t like him, he believes you win games by out playing the opponent, not out scheming them - how dare he.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• I like their D. And Patricia can do the scheming.

Comment

• Yeah, but you can't win with Mulbach. It's been shown for 13 years, FFS.
                  Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
                    Not sure where this news should go, so I'll put in here. A tweet from Ian Rapoport:

Ian Rapoport
                    ‏@RapSheet

Sources: The #Bengals are in negotiations to make former #Lions DC Teryl Austin their new defensive coordinator. Not done yet, but headed that way.
                    Former? Did he resign?
                    Let the apathy flow through you.

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. Isn’t he under contract still?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yes he is, but consider the source. Rappaport isn't great at details.
                        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• The Bengals are also reporting the negotiations are ongoing

Comment

• There's no denying the negotiations, but technically, he is still the DC of the Lions. Hence, not the former.

Comment

• True, he’s also a HC candidate for the Lions - I’m sure that would take precedence.

Comment

• I think if he felt he had a chance at the head coaching position in Detroit he wouldn't be looking for a DC job elsewhere though. I think he sees the writing on the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X