New Lions coaching candidates for 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
    Yeah, and not only that it puts the Lions at a slight competitive disadvantage for the offseason. Senior Bowl practices are going to be starting soon as well as other college all-star games and it would be nice to have a coach in place to work with Quinn to go over personnel and also scouting players that fit the particular scheme that coach would like to run.
    .....that is Quinns fault for not taking care of this last year and the scouting dept will still be there for the beer but miss the connection.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't know if I can place blame on anyone. It's just a situational thing.

In any case, I will definitely be pulling extra hard for the Patriots to lose this weekend...lol.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Shorthand: Lack of foresight
        Last edited by Panoptes; January 13th, 2018, 03:11 PM.
        SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
        Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• What if the Pats lose tonight?
          Ha, only kidding.
          Go Detroit Lions!

Comment

• My money is on McDaniels getting the Colts job:

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1438697

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• GO VRABEL!!!
              GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• Shumer > Vrabel IMO

Comment

• I'll leave this here just for fun.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVBmiYHFMSw"]Hitler learns Caldwell is the New coach of the Lions - YouTube[/ame]
                  Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    And we all know how well Wisenhunt did with the Titans.
                    Get 'er done Matthew!

Comment

• But Caldwell killed it?

Man if they f'ed up by firing JC, that would be some Lions shit.
                      Last edited by dpatnod; January 13th, 2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Hah! I wonder how many other things that bit of U-tube has been used for. This is the second time I've seen it used for something in which I was interested.

Comment

• The last second U of M loss to MSU one is great. I haven't really seen others.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUtNCbz0zVM"]Hitler Reacts- Michigan State Beats Michigan 2015 - YouTube[/ame]
                          Last edited by dpatnod; January 13th, 2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            The last second U of M loss to MSU one is great. I haven't really seen others.
                            Didn't know it was used for that. Watched that game here. Couldna believe!

Comment

• ... another year putting up with .... annoying state fans!

Won't be able to check Facebook for a week! LOL

Comment

• I went to u-tube looking fer it before you posted it... It's been used a ton of times for college teams.

...my favorite line was: "and now ESPN will treat it like the butt fumble"...

...awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X