• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit!

Isaiah Crowell agrees to three-year deal with Jets
    Posted by Charean Williams on March 13, 2018, 6:10 PM EDT

Getty Images
    Running back Isaiah Crowell has agreed to a three-year deal with the Jets, sources tell PFT.

Matt Forte, the Jets’ second-leading rusher, has retired. Their leading rusher, Bilal Powell, turns 30 in October.

Crowell, 25, spent four seasons in Cleveland. He had 737 carries for 3,118 yards and 21 touchdowns, while catching 96 passes for 770 yards and one touchdown.

Saquon Barkley‘s big combine prompted talk that the Browns could take the Penn State running back No. 1 overall.

Comment

• I just saw $10.3 for Lawson, so it’s somewhere in there. I figured he’d be about $4-5M a year so it’s right in the ball park. You hope Tabor emerges and Lawson is your slot/3rd CB though.

Comment

• Isaiah Crowell*- RB -*Jets

Jets agreed to terms with RB Isaiah Crowell, formerly of the Browns, on a three-year contract.
        SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
        Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

• Lions continue to ignore Running Back signing, like last year as we watch one by one get signed by other teams.
          Last edited by kellmellus50; March 13th, 2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Did Tabor get faster?
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by kellmellus50 View Post
              Lions continue to ignore Running Back signing, like last year as we watch one by one get signed by other teams.
              The draft is deep there.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Muhammad Wilkerson to the Packers
                The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• I hate'em

but maybe fuckface Nelson will want some revenge for being dumped .... he could replace TJ Jones ... no?
                  Forever One!

Comment

• Yeah, I think Jordy is going to get more money than that. He's still gonna get paid like a WR1 or WR2.
                    The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Dion Lewis*- RB -*Titans

Titans agreed to terms with RB Dion Lewis, formerly of the Patriots, on a four-year contract.

Comment

• Teddy Bridgewater*- QB -*Jets

Jets agreed to terms with QB Teddy Bridgewater, formerly of the Vikings, on a one-year contract.

AND

Trumaine Johnson*- DB -*Jets

Jets agreed to terms with CB Trumaine Johnson, formerly of the Rams.

Comment

• Frank Gore*- RB -*Free Agent

NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports free agent Frank Gore will visit the Lions this week.

Comment

• Gore is 34 too old,bad choice.they missed out on RB Dion Lewis and many others again like last year.May 14 will be Gore’s 35th birthday and so the veteran running back’s career is slowly dwindling down.

Gore’s age is a big factor since he might be able to only play for one or two more seasons. Many NFL teams might believe Gore has lost his step and the explosiveness he once had.

His age may also be the reason why his numbers have been slightly decreasing during the past few years. Having played all 48 games with Indianapolis, Gore only broke through the 1,000-yard mark once in 2016

Free agent RB Frank Gore just text me, "going to visit the Detroit #Lions today."

Retweeted by AdamSchefter
                            7:10 AM - 14 Mar 2018
                            Last edited by kellmellus50; March 14th, 2018, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• The bad news is Wilkerson to the Peckers. Dam, we're gonna have to deal with him and Daniels.

I hope they aren't gonna throw a rookie G at one of those 2.

A lot of FA Gs still out there.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                Malcolm Butler goes to the Titans ... something tells me the Lions dodged a bullet.
                                Something tells me they balked at his price.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X