Patricia in hindsight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen
    Folks, he is just going to beat this dead horse. It's his new talking point.

I suppose every NFL head coach could potentially be a rapist. I think Batman could potentially be a rapist also. Who knows?
    Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• It was news 20 years ago. It was news when it was newly discovered after his hiring. It is no longer news as nothing has developed since 20 years ago and there was not enough evidence to take it to trial. Hence. Not Guilty. Not news.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Last edited by dwt1; May 31st, 2018, 06:11 AM.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen
          Folks, he is just going to beat this dead horse. It's his new talking point.

I suppose every NFL head coach could potentially be a rapist. I think Batman could potentially be a rapist also. Who knows?
          Yep. If the Lions don't win it will because:

1) Stafford
          2) Lions HC is a rapist (potentially)
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Hey DWT....let’s talk about Famous Jamous Winston and compare facts? What actually happened with one scenario (the buc should stop here) and a real coverup at the league level versus alleged accusation....(Patricia)
            In Quinn We Trust??

Comment

• And.....has more surfaced about Patricia btw? I’ll take the yes/no answer.
              In Quinn We Trust??

Comment

• I haven't heard how the trial went... I guess.

Comment

• ......actually, the way I see it is one got reported while employed by the NFL and the other was reported well before being employed by the NFL. Since the NFL has decided that a conviction is not necessary to impose a suspension, employment is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    I haven't heard how the trial went... I guess.
                    How did Winston’s trial go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      ......actually, the way I see it is one got reported while employed by the NFL and the other was reported well before being employed by the NFL. Since the NFL has decided that a conviction is not necessary to impose a suspension, employment is.
                      Even though he’s innocent? The arguement has been made that if you haven’t been found guilty then you are innocent. By that arguement the NFL is suspending an innocent man.

Comment

• No, the argument is, in the eyes of the law, if you have not been found guilty, you are innocent. In the eyes of the NFL, they have determined while you are employed in their means, you are employed at the discretion of the Commissioner. The current CBA makes him judge, jury and executioner.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1

Why? Neither has been found guilty of dick - yet one is being suspended. I guess innocent until proven guilty is only for white folk.

Oh and BTW - you want to compare facts? One went all the way to trial for committing a violent crime, the other one didn't. That's a fact. I only pointed that out, because, apparently, you're fucking stupid for even bringing it up.
                          He’s not innocent - there were several “issues” during his time at FSU - go look it up. Notice that the NFL has not released their report of findings - If Winston is innocent, what exactly do you suppose he is apologizing for?

And another thing - what has happened to polite discourse? Can there be polite disagreement without profanity and personal attacks?
                          Last edited by Coop; June 30th, 2018, 03:47 PM.
                          In Quinn We Trust??

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            No, the argument is, in the eyes of the law, if you have not been found guilty, you are innocent. In the eyes of the NFL, they have determined while you are employed in their means, you are employed at the discretion of the Commissioner. The current CBA makes him judge, jury and executioner.
                            That's not in line with the comment you made on May 28 - where you stated the fact that Patricia could be a potential rapist is only gossip because he wasn't found guilty.
                            Last edited by dwt1; July 1st, 2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Honestly I’m a little fuzzy with the NFL and these suspensions as well. I’ve never understood how the comissionars office could suspend someone if charges are dropped and there’s no judicial process.

Its impossible for the NFL to stay fair and just if they don’t stick to standards and processes. So Winston was accused of touching this Uber driver. How can he be suspended if there’s no day in court?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Actually, I stated many times before May 28 that since legal proceedings against Patricia did not convict, you can not label him with guilt. Since the event you are moaning about took place well before Patricias employment with the NFL and not an accusation while employed with the NFL, then I would say the white guy is not being given special consideration as suggested, but was not subjected to code of conduct while employed by the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X