This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck off
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Byu 1000

Comment

• Fuckoff all in

Comment

• You need a team with that post.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In retrospect, AA, this might be the hardest group of games to pick thus far this season. Well done. I don't feel 75% "confident" on any of em

Comment

• Army $1000
              Kentucky $1000

Comment

• 2000 OSU
                1000 Stanford
                1000 BYU

Comment

• 4000 Washington

Comment

• 1000 osu
                    1000 Stanford
                    500 Army
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• My best hope for the week is that the chuckleheads here back Ohio State to the hilt. Other than that, the reverse line movement for Washington-BYU and even Stanford-ND is interesting.

Penn State 1500
                      Kentucky 1500
                      Notre Dame 1500
                      Washington 1500

Comment

• The trend lines ...... I saw that too. I think osu wins this one but doesn't cover AA's posted spread of -3.5. Same for Washington. They ain't winning that one by two TDs.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          Fuckoff all in

Need a bet, mouthbreather.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The trend lines ...... I saw that too. I think osu wins this one but doesn't cover AA's posted spread of -3.5. Same for Washington. They ain't winning that one by two TDs.
                            Depending on the source, BYU is getting roughly 70-75% of the bets against Washington, yet the line has moved from 16' to 17'. That's a big move given the significance of 17. It's also signficant because it's moving in the "reverse" direction that you'd expect. With that much of the public on BYU you'd expect it to go down. But it's actually gone up. This is textbook "reverse line movement" and suggests that (a) sharp bettors are coming in on Washington; and/or (b) books really like Washington and don't much care if they're hanging out there as a significant liability.

Stanford-Washington isn't as pronounced in terms of bets -- it's about 50/50 (52/48 for Stanford), but the line has still moved from 3' to 5' -- that's a really big jump for a game that's being bet even. Now Stanford wins at, say, 34-28 instead of 31-28.

Conversely, M is getting pounded and the line is moving in the direction you'd expect. Everyone agrees with AlabamAlum that M is going to asswail nFw. Another line with massive steam is the OSU/PSU over/under. It opened at 66 and has been bet up to 72. That's REALLY high. Only 3 B10 conference games have ever had a total of 70 or higher since 2005. So, the betting numbers predict something like 38-34 to Ohio State instead of 35-31. Also of note, OSU-PSU is THE game to bet this week, receiving almost 50% more action than any other single game. The game line has held at 3'/4. But, man, folks love themselves some OVER in this one.

There are two other games that jump out to me in terms of RLM -- Utah-Wazzu -- public backing Wazzu, but they've from -2 to +1' -- and Pitt/UCF -- public big on UCF, but the line has gone from 14' to 13.

Comment

• Ohio State $10,000.

Comment

• Looks like you and Geezer will both be joining "The" Oracle in the dreaded yellow come Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X