Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 22, 2018, 11:02 AM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Saucy. You can tell the LSU game is on the horizon and Birmingham is rising. Alabam"Alum" is notoriously of short temper, ill manners and acerbic, though limited, vocabulary. But with the trip to Death Valley to meet the Genius of Orgeron so near, I think he can sense UAB potentially rising to supplant UAT as the flagship football school in the state. And the innocent, blithely moronic crashcourse bears the brunt of his angst.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I switched to decaf Saturday (not kidding). I think I have hid it well.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just like to push buttons

I've already conquered the "AA Picks Contest" and seek new challenges

But the fact I bother AA--no matter how small and trivial it may seem to the rest of the world--I have elevated his BP, likely doubled his usual lithium dose, and as usual he seeks to escape his responsibilities to this forum by bailing on his self created sweepstakes

I decline your kind offer and encourage you to put some effort into your picks here --perhaps if you would last a little longer then 4-5 weeks you might be able to maintain your interest in the 'AA Picks Contest" let alone what it would do to talent who needs to win something from somebody somewhere sometime somehow

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• sorry--I was busy saving lives and enhancing mankind in general

I shouldn't have asked for a simplification regarding 'on Thursdays we do this and Fridays that and on Saturdays in November we do this......."

appalacian state 10,000

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 3>2

Comment

• don't worry

I'll type slower so you can understand

Comment

• Good one, champ.

Comment

Comment

• Same here.

Comment

• Ahem. I will take Iowa for 8396.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X