Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And for the second straight year, hack finished second.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• congrats CGVT--if only you would have wagered real money

AA runs a top notch program with top notch prize package to boot

if crash runs this it has nowhere to go but down

Comment

• There is no way I would bet with real money. Every one of my bets was a shot in the dark. I know enough about college football to know that I don't know shit. That is why I only bet one game a week, usually on teams that I had seen or had a bit of a feel for, and even then, the bets were SWAGs.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, that and a pair of testicles.

Well done, CGAB. I'm assuming you cheated.

Comment

• 4th place and made a cool 620 dollars. Thanks for the doing the work.

Comment

• Congrats CGVT

But this contest was as rigged as Georgia-Bama football game.

Comment

• hahaha
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• By the way, round of applause for AA. Thanks for running this. It's fun.

Comment

• Agreed ..... props to AA for putting up with Crash.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• harsh but accurate

Comment

• As an early loser the game was still fun. Would hate to see it end

Comment

• part troix

AA I know you have taken my good natured all around good guy needling to heart by naming me scorekeeper for this years contest

I accepted not knowing I am spending the next 3 months moving from Kansas to Tucson and therefore must rescind my offer

you know I would have screwed it up anyway but given the circumstances of the next few months I would screwed the pooch have being late on standings and schedules with lots of last minute corrections

you can reinstate me in 2020 if you are so inclined

Comment

• Your incessant whining about rules evaporated any interest I had in doing this again. You said you would take it over. Be a man of your fucking word, you knuckle-dragging troglodyte, and do what you fucking signed up for.

Comment

• sorry dude

I'm welching

isn't any way I can do the PICKS justice, sell a house, move 1100 miles, buy another house and start a new job that entails a lot more call and work then I do now all during the height of the football season

stimulate what few brain cells you have.
                              and try to avoid the signs of early dementia you already have by continuing your social activities.
                              such as football contests for those you've never met.

Comment

• Liar, whiner, idiot. Quite the brand you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X