Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Preston Brooks Cane of Justice wielded remorselessly.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This contest takes, maybe, an hour a week. But Crash will be too busy taking the wheels off his Cousin Eddie home for the next 6 months in the Arizona desert to be bothered with such - after bitching and moaning and saying that he would take over the contest this year. I expected nothing less from him, really. Pathetic.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 23, 2019, 12:46 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I will not have a PC --it will be in storage likely beginning the week of labor day until we close on a new house whenever that will be

Phone sucks for doing this kind of shit. it will be impossible to surf message boards at work

If you can show me where I promised so be it.. I remember it rather different

much like AA and Ms AA I will start off strong but I will finish weakly if at all leaving you all unsatisfied

If someone steps up and takes over weeks I'm toast then its possible

otherwise stfu

Comment

• You came here and posted that you were "welching" and how you had accepted -- and now you want me to post proof that you are actually welching and that you had accepted? lmao.

You won't have a tablet or a laptop? No wifi for months on in, Cousin Eddie?

gfy
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 23, 2019, 12:54 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've crash muted, is he saying now he can't run this contest better than AA?

Comment

• He is saying that he is too busy moving the mobile home and registering with the local sheriff and promising to stay 1500 yards away from area school yards to be bothered with it.

Comment

• Anyway, I have updated the rules to do away with auto picks and to note CGVT's victory. Whoever wants it, it's yours. It is better that you copy the rules in the header and start a new thread (that way you can edit the rules as you see fit), but whatever. It's not mine to worry with anymore.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Anyway, I have updated the rules to do away with auto picks and to note CGVT's victory. Whoever wants it, it's yours. It is better that you copy the rules in the header and start a new thread (that way you can edit the rules as you see fit), but whatever. It's not mine to worry with anymore.
                    Slackard ...... despite Crash's vociferous whining about how you managed the damn thing, it was a lot of fun and you did a fine job at it.

Are you disabled? Hearing impaired? Have advanced MD and can't see a computer screen?

If none of those apply, I suggest you get with the program and do it again. Besides, what else is there to do in whatever hapless town in Alabama you might be in at the moment where it is unlikely that anything but the 24h Walmart is open after 8pm.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      You came here and posted that you were "welching" and how you had accepted -- and now you want me to post proof that you are actually welching and that you had accepted? lmao.

You won't have a tablet or a laptop? No wifi for months on in, Cousin Eddie?

gfy
                      nope you quit because you couldn't take the heat and dumped it on whomever caused you the most grief

correct no PC no tablet use my phone is it. no facebook no twitter no social media not that I ever did any of that shit before

the only time I post is between 8-4 Monday through friday

that disappears in mid october

Comment

• I think 8-4 Monday to Friday is just fine for you. Too much for some others though. Wiz should only post from 4-8 on the fifth Tuesday of every month.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

nope you quit because you couldn't take the heat and dumped it on whomever caused you the most grief

correct no PC no tablet use my phone is it. no facebook no twitter no social media not that I ever did any of that shit before

the only time I post is between 8-4 Monday through friday

that disappears in mid october

Comment

• don't lie
                            didn't welch
                            I try to honor my word
                            not a moron
                            later

Comment

sorry dude

I'm welching

Comment

part troix

I accepted not knowing I am spending the next 3 months moving from Kansas to Tucson and therefore must rescind....

Comment

Working...
                                X