No announcement yet.

Michigan 21, MSU 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like with Bruce Pearl marching through the Alabama stregnth coach on the basketball court, the aggressor was the person marching. Michigan should not have to give way just because they are marching in their direction.

It could have started a fight. The March of the Fighting Mike Dantonios should only be done before M is allowed on the field.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "I can't believe I agree with Valenti today..."

Jesus you ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!

Comment

• Like all dirty / rotten / lowlife politicians when caught red handed lying and cheating and beat down. Big talker Dantonio has now channeled deep into his Monica Conyers playbook ---

"I'm Going To Let God Take Care Of My Battles"

Comment

• Comment

• I wouldn't want to talk about it either if I orchestrated that shit and then proceeded to watch my football team amass a whole 94 yards combined
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• It's time for everyone to move on because Dantonio has nothing to say, and he just sounds like a crazy old man...

"Mark, when you told us to check the cameras we assumed you were saying you would be cleared of Coach Harbaugh's claim. Can you explain what you wanted us to see?"

"It ain't over. It'll never be over."

"But you were clearly there, smiling at what was happening."

"Where's the threat?"

"There's no threat, but I was wondering why you said to check the cameras."

"That's BS."

"Actually, we have you on tape saying we should check the cameras."

"Pride comes before the fall."

"Are you accusing me of being prideful?"

"I'm going to let God take care of my battles."

'You are clearly dodging my questions. Is there anyone else I can talk to?"

"Where have all the wolverines gone?"

"Okay, well I hope you do better next week."

"We're not selling hope.We're laying in the weeds!

"

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 23, 2018, 08:08 PM.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah and MSU made more yards on UM penalties than they did during the game, That was a beat down of epic proportions

Comment

• Big Ten fines Michigan State $10K for pregame incident in game against Michigan

The Big Ten has issued a series of public reprimands, as well as a fine, after a pregame incident between Michigan and Michigan State football teams last weekend.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Why does she still have a job? Oh never mind- these questions can't be asked.

Comment

• This sums up Jemele Hill...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• DqYFfaHW4AEF0T0.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• I'm fine with the BIG making their decision to fine MSU public. I'm not fine with dragging Harbaugh and Bush into it. First, the fine indicates that any of the nonsense that the MSU AD was putting out there about how the walk went down, how M was informed and should not have been on the field and so forth was inaccurate. The perpetrator was MSU and specifically Mark Dantonio. It's simple. The victims were the Michigan players that the MSU players at MD's direction, tried to intimidate. Again, simple.

Second, it's like a mugging on the street or a rape ........ if the victims fight back or dime the perp, you don't tell them you have some blame in this matter and that's going to be put in our official police report. The whole reprimand shit issued to Bush and Harbaugh is absurd. It smacks of attempts by Delany to spread the blame to dilute accountability when what the BIG should be doing is shining a bright light on the stupid shit that MD does to crudely fire-up players and the entirely unacceptable manner that the MSU AD allows it to happen probably encouraging Dantonio to do it by not saying, knock that off.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X