No announcement yet.

Michigan 42, PSU 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, well, that's long since gone. I mean, "UTL" or whatever was years ago, right? And M just played Wisky at night.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Talent, no LSU does not always play Bama at night. There have been day games. And LSU cries like a bitch when it happens.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I hate 8pm kicks. Too old for that shit."

Got that right!

Comment

LSU and Alabama have played at night every year since 2011. So this is now 8 straight. When I said "always" it wasn't intended to cover every single goddamn Alabama-LSU game ever played. I'm quite sure the 1904 battle in BR was a day game. You supercilious pedant.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

You speak inaccurately and you will get called on it, you chippy bastard. I will teach you to do better. PM me for rates. Where you shit is where you stand.

Yes, 7 straight night games previous to this including the NC game. All Bama wins. Last day game: LSU win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                I get the demand based decisions of the networks to play night games. I guess I'm just a part of the blue haired set that longs for the past before CFB became entertainment on TV involving billions of dollars.
                You and I and other Michigan fans are lucky our home field is free of ads (unless that's changed too). The visual purity of Michigan Stadium is unparalleled.

Comment

Do you guys not show commercials on your jumbotron pregame? If so, I am indeed jealous of that.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 23, 2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Every timeout features a different word from the OED, with the full definition displayed.

Comment

AA - pretty sure that the only in stadium ads are for UM specific events or activities.

Comment

Thanks. That's kinda cool. Our jumbotron has some commercials pre game. Not a fan.

Comment

No advertising whatsoever at UM Stadium. (other than University events) No doubt Brandon would have changes that if he had not been fired.

Comment

Per S&P+, M has a 72.3% chance of beating PSU in AA (9.5 pts)
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Originally posted by drok View Post
                              Win with character. Win with cruelty.
                              Win with cruel character.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Penn State is #13 in coaches poll

Comment

Working...
                                X