No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, Indiana 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should be noted that Winovich appeared to step on Stepaniak a play prior, which came after the Mone cheap shot from Stepaniak, etc. This stuff doesn't get escalated if the crew in charge of this game flags the first cheapshot.

I don't agree with this. The guy was out there trying to hurt people. Any equivalence is false. Only on a sports forum in which one is here to troll is it reasonable to think that the natural response to getting chippy with Winovich is to purposefully injure three people.

Comment

• I don't think of Brian as a troll, but I don't read him that closely. He could be.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm truly shocked that M ever wins a game with the deck stacked so much against them in the WWCAW...truly shocked.

fuckin' refs
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As long as Martellus is on the field of play you can be certain that you will keep up your side of the ledger for perceived cheap shots against your team.

Comment

• Metellus merely plays 60 minutes of unnecessary roughness.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• In most games he'll start jawing with somebody and then proceed to attempt to intentionally injure four defensive linemen. Just normal stuff.

Comment

• Wonder why he didn't go to Sparty?

Comment

Working...
                X